Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My List of...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
(sorry if any of the list exist already. If it does pls say so in post so I know of it and thank you)
(sorry if any are repeated but i had so many it would have taken forever to look them all up)
My listofIdeas

1. Hair salon: able to dye the hair you color of what you picked from the start game as well as the store bought wigs.
  2. Fuse: able to fuse all the Crown Shop school magic amulets to make a rainbow amulet.
  3. Chat option to read filtered chat (not open, even though that's filter too) and only reply with selected text.
  4. new cam options to zoom out in combat to see what is going on over head of XL mobs.
  5. Personal request: Pls add fishing mechanics to crafted homes. I love fishing and I love my home. When I see fish jumping around my watch tower hall house and can't go fishing, its disappointing.
  6. Mega pips: need I say more?
  7. Areas: A way to look up what area you have unlocked out of game.
  8. Earn pet ribbons you can display where the genetic/gem icon is below it's name.
  9. wish list: A wish list for gifting. I don't know how many time I bought some one the wrong thing and had to read them hiding disappointment threw nice words.
  10. Spell to convert normal pips to power pips. (why not pip manipulation magic)
  11. ZOO/PetCare: A house instance you can go in and display pets as well as store and categorize them.
  12. Prospector Zeke: The option to sell non permanent mounts.
  13. Non perm mounts: Crown shop item to make non permanent mounts, permanent 20% mounts. (something to gift the new players with. Maybe combine 5, 20% to make a random 40% threw Zeke.
  14. Member Perks: One thing I love about this game is the options to pay a monthly fee or just buy the area. why not the same for member perks. extra bag space, extra craft slot, and more for a one time fee and it can be added to a members account as well just for the extra space. I know i need more storage.
  15. Drop rate: I find that it is annoying that all the mobs that have the one item you need/want so bad has a million drop tables making it insane to farm. Please add a drop elixir that has a percentage to add 1-3 extra drops per mob/battle.
  16. House Item: A house item that spawns materials much like the game world on the game world timers. I can think of a few people filling a house and setting a timer to go collect. (A pile of rubble that spawns ore/stone)
  17. Rework older wands to make sound/animation like the newer wand do. example: The harp wand
  18. Piggles: Piggle emojis!

Thought I had more. Thank you for reading and happy gaming.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I'll share my opinion on a few of your ideas.

2. Not needed. That would be too broken and will just ruin the specialty of having your own school. Though you can already spec into other schools other than your own you can only have a mastery of ONE pip type, and that is honestly enough.
3. Already discussed and the answer will always be no sadly for the protection of children's privacy.
4. This isn't really needed, but it should be implemented for taller enemies for it to zoom out so that you can actually see how you do to them. (I'm talking to you, Shane von Shane.)
6. Not needed. 14 regular pips and 2 shadow pips is already good enough. We don't need the ability to have 21 pips, or possibly starting out with 6 or 7 pips. Also, how would this work with pip conversion?
7. Could be a nice feature for crowns players.
8. Could you explains in further detail? Would the ribbons be up for display in your home or on the pet itself? How would you earn them?
10. We already have pip conversion, we don't really need a spell converting pips.
13. Not needed. There are temporary mounts and permanent mounts for a reason. Yes some bosses can drop very rare mounts, but a few early bosses can drop a lot of temporary mounts. Just get a high level person to defeat the same boss like the Kraken over and over again to get a bunch of temporary mounts and you got yourself a permanent mount for no work.
14. Could be neat, but member has it perks for a reason, as the membership is usually outdone by paying with crowns, they have to give extra benefits then just all the areas for a month. That would make getting a membership almost pointless.
15. KI will most likely not approve of items or elixirs modifying drop tables, and honestly this isn't needed.
16. Having this feature in your house will probably clog up your house with people trying to farm said reagents, and makes getting reagents 10x easier, so no.

Thats just my opinion on these. Can't wait for what others want to say.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
@sharkman0101

Thank you for your opinions although the why you responded is a bit prima donna for my taste but to each their own.
2.The blending of the crown amulets would promote crown shop items and we all know it does not let you cast every spell in the schools only the TC and spells you are able to train.
3.As far as the chat option, it would be just that, an option much like the open chat option set by parents.
6.The game will need to go some where to grow and to avoid it veering away from a kids game by delving deeper in to the dark shadows I say mega pips would be a good way to go. They would of course be a bonus stat percentage for the higher level players that would work like power pips.
8.The pet ribbons would be earned threw ranked race and pet game scores. A housing item would be awesome but I was referring to the icon under the pet name much like a title.
10. The game is starting to get more in to stealing pips and destroying them. Casting pip charge to power up your "noob" (normal) pips would add more strategy to some bosses or a make stealing pips a two turn combo. steal and power them up or power up donated pips.
13.The mount idea came from helping new players and wanting a 20% mount so I don't have to stop and wait.
I don't want a bunch of rental mounts cluttering up my bag and thought this would not only help but give me something to do. Farm the rental mounts until I got the one I wanted threw RnG.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
14. Member perks will still be there. This would be a way to add to them. Non members will be able to enjoy some aspects they love about the game threw more perches with out having to worry about, is cost worth the time have a day to play or should I just try another game the offers the same aspect?
15. Drop elixir have been needed for a long time. Speaking from personal experience farming for a 35% heal out (at the time it was the best) ring for two weeks is not how I planed to play. It was needed for when took up PvP. Because of this I moved on to another game for a few years. Now its going on three weeks and I can not get a mending or healers opal to drop any where. So when your choice of entertainment becomes frustrating it's only best to look for something else.
16. You can lock you house so people don't come in. I see your a W101 player from 09' so you should have already known that and from what I have seen is KI/W101 making money off of marketing things easier to obtain like the mine from the jewel crafter's bundle.

again thank you for opinions. Hope you enjoyed mine :)