Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My idea of how you stop Morghante

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Youu go to the gobbler world ruled by the witches metoined by the gobbler king in collossus. When you start the realm you notice that you cant take the witches head on. So you pretend to join them at first its to learn where Morghante is but later on you do it to save the gobbler realm. It would also have a new way of dueling where you can move about and in certain cases you can ride on your mount during the duels. When you get to the end you face of against a dark warlock (Morghante's son). Once he is defeated you find out Morghante has launched an attack against wizard city. When you return to wizard city its destroyed and your deck gets stolen. The headmaster gives you a new one with a better version of all your spells learned. Evenually you face Morghante after getting past her servants (with no help from friends) the headmaster shows up. She uses a powerful spell on him and he faints and seems to be dead you then face of against her 1v1. She has 25,000 health (by then wizards would have 8,000 to 10,000 health) once she is defeated Merle Ambrose battles you (alone also 1v1) to see if you are good enough to become headmaster once he dies he has 50,000 health and can be redone with friends. It is annouced by him that you are next in line to become headmaster.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 57
Pyromancer

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
Uhh...I like the "next in line" thing after the duel, but the other parts...Ehh...Let's forget this happened.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
flarzedrago9 wrote:
Youu go to the gobbler world ruled by the witches metoined by the gobbler king in collossus. When you start the realm you notice that you cant take the witches head on. So you pretend to join them at first its to learn where Morghante is but later on you do it to save the gobbler realm. It would also have a new way of dueling where you can move about and in certain cases you can ride on your mount during the duels. When you get to the end you face of against a dark warlock (Morghante's son). Once he is defeated you find out Morghante has launched an attack against wizard city. When you return to wizard city its destroyed and your deck gets stolen. The headmaster gives you a new one with a better version of all your spells learned. Evenually you face Morghante after getting past her servants (with no help from friends) the headmaster shows up. She uses a powerful spell on him and he faints and seems to be dead you then face of against her 1v1. She has 25,000 health (by then wizards would have 8,000 to 10,000 health) once she is defeated Merle Ambrose battles you (alone also 1v1) to see if you are good enough to become headmaster once he dies he has 50,000 health and can be redone with friends. It is annouced by him that you are next in line to become headmaster.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 57
Pyromancer

Sorry, but this idea was a bit boring and too fast.

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
I actually like this idea.
Nix the whole moving and riding mounts during battle, the software really can't support this, and it contradicts the gameplay style. :?
Edit the part where you return to a ruined Wizard City, And a lot of questions about the deck being stolen, what about my treasure cards in there? If Morganth used my death minotaurs on me i'd be po'd.
Amrose giving out a better deck though :P
Somewhere in here another world idea can be used for a region of the world to make the story line a little longer and add side quests.
Perhaps the ever popular sky world idea, and greek/roman mythology. Where Morganth is about to get her hands on something she (or anyone else) really shouldn't be messing with.
And here i add some of my idea,
The gods on (mount olympus) have been enchanted by Morganth and are at war with each other. The war has led the world out of balance and the gobblers had no restritions or enchantments left to keep them from gorging completely. The townspeople looked to the witches for help, and the gobblers were chased away and captured by them.
You have to free the gobblers, defeat the gods, end the war, fight Morganth, then fight Ambrose, and gain Next headmaster in line status.
I like it