Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My idea for new world.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
prehistoric world:
Okay I know this Idea has been posted over the forums alot but here I develope it a bit. I give the world a name: Prehistorica. after you complete celestia, or whenever Kings Isle sees fit to add it, you receive a tutorial tip from headmaster ambrose to come see him at the next possible moment. When you arrive, he tells you that he found a spiral key buried under a pile of spell books. He says the key is "very old indeed" and says he found "a new spell, or should I say very,very old spell, for you." At that point, he gives you a spell. The spell varies on your school.
Ice: Wholly Mammoth. Fire: Sabertoothed Tiger. Storm: Pleisaur
Life: Brontosaurus. Myth TerrorBird(looks like a fierce, giant dodobird). Death:Velasoraptor. Balance:T-Rex.
Then he tells you to take the key to a spiral door, and speak with whoever you see first. You take the key to a spiral door and enter prehistorica. The spiral door of prehistorica looks like a monolith. After entering prehistorica, you see a bunch of extinct animals nearby. there are pteradoctyls flying through the air, pleiosaurs frolicking in the water, and brontosaurs nibbling from the tops of trees. You talk to a very confused and scared looking dodo bird(not a terror bird), and ask him whats wrong. He says that while he was foraging for berrys, this giant thing (AKA the monolith/spiral door.) fell out of the sky. Then he saw shadows melt from the monolith, and take the form of various animals he knew. Then he saw worse. They took control of animals he knew. He also mentions that they had a leader, infused with the power of fire magic, who spoke in a deep and bellowing voice: " I will rule this land, and then the rest of the spiral will follow. But first,I will take control of the volcano, and make this my kingdom. He implores you to do something about it. He begs you to go up to the volcano and defeat him. But first he asks you to go down in to the valley and warn the others. Your first set of Prehistorica Quests begin. You go down into the valley (which has no monsters in it.), and warn the dinos, mammoths, sabertooths, and all the others. Some of them ask you to go get food, others ask for you to make them weapons, and you help them with their daily lives. Then, you speak to the village elder, a very wizened Mammoth, who tells you to journey into the forest, and clense it of shadows.
He tells you to speak with WarTooth,(if that is not already a name wizard101 character name) who is in the forest, and ask him what you can to to stop this evil. You venture in to the forest, which has enemys in it, Shades, Possesed Creatures, and humongus bugs, to be precise. When you wrap up this area, wartooth tells you to speak with the elder again. You head back to the valley, only to find that the elder has been kidnapped by a shade leader, but this leader was not as powerful as the volcanoe leader. A Pteradocytal tells you she saw the shade take him in to the lake. You cast a spell on yourself, which allows you to breathe underwater, and go down. While down there, you talk to a pleisaur, who tells you the shade went "that way.", and it becomes a lot like the (Spoiler Alert) Meowiarty quest in newgate prison, with you running around talking to sea critters, all the while trying not to get into fights with the locals(AKA Celestia-ish creatures). Several quests later, and I mean helping local pleosaurs, fighting bad guys, yada-yada, you corner the shade, duel him, he is storm, and win, the elder tells you to meet him on the surface. He had been surviving under water by the shades magic. You journey to the surface and talk to him. He says "a little dodo birdie told me. where the shades are now." He says there in a cave near the mountain side. Thats about as far as I've gotten, but please comment and tell me your Ideas. I gues I said more than "a little bit."

Wolf Moonstrider. Level 34 Theurgist
Noah Duskfinder Level 50 Diviner