Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My idea for a new world.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Hello Wizard 101 players :) I've been playing for a few months now and I have several characters. My best, in my opinion, is my Grandmaster Pyromancer and I'd like to share my idea for a new world. I hope you guys enjoy it! :D

Well what I had in mind was a world that would raise the level cap beyond 50, giving new items and new spells for wizards at or near Grandmaster. My idea for a world is one with a jungle theme.

Now if you've been to Marleybone you've noticed that the natives of Marleybone are dog-like humans. My idea for this new jungle world is one filled with cat-like humans, with fur colors like leopards, tigers, lions, panthers and such. Well I know what you're probably thinking, "What the mess DCAchilles?? There are ALREADY cat people in Marleybone!!!" well these cat creatures will be more like the larger species of cats.

But wait, folks! It get's better! :D What if the new equipment had a tribal motif to it?? Something like those big African masks with all the colors to use as helmets and things like that. But what if there was a paint shop especially for this world that gave the player the option to paint his or her clothes with animal patterns?? The exclusive paint will not be available to any wizard unless they can find a way to get to the shop in this new world. I know right?

...and what do the people like?? PETS!! Oh! But what ELSE do people like?? MONKEYS!!! Ah! A MONKEY PET!!! that can be found in this new world!!!!

Please reply and let me know what you think of my idea :)
Kane Lionflame, Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Lol, I LOVE the monkey pet idea But it needs more, structure or whatever lol. Like how hard the monsters are gonna be, what the new spells are, and how big will the max lvl be now? Anyways I think its a good idea

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
thanks! :D & i didn't think too far into it. I just thought of an idea and sent it flying on out there hoping the KI guys would get ahold of it :P they're a lot better with making things happen than I am lol

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I got an idea for a new world.You know those legends about Atlantis?Well what if all level 30 or highers can go to the new world of Atlantis.It would be and under sea world.if you are a level thirty five or higher you can turn into a mermaid or a merman if you want.the people that give you quest should be mermaids to.this should be a great place to chill too.It is an awesome idea.

Mary Dreamshade Magus Death wizard level thirty three

Hero
May 19, 2009
this seems like a native and barbaric world, and thats exactly what grizzlehiem is, just with a different cultral background.

if any world should be added it should be a world for the tritons. They have dragonspyre, the first new world which is home of the dragon titan, and grizzlehiem the second added world, which is home of the frost giants. so if this pattern were to continue the next world should be the home of the tritons.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
dcachilles7 wrote:
Hello Wizard 101 players :) I've been playing for a few months now and I have several characters. My best, in my opinion, is my Grandmaster Pyromancer and I'd like to share my idea for a new world. I hope you guys enjoy it! :D

Well what I had in mind was a world that would raise the level cap beyond 50, giving new items and new spells for wizards at or near Grandmaster. My idea for a world is one with a jungle theme.

Now if you've been to Marleybone you've noticed that the natives of Marleybone are dog-like humans. My idea for this new jungle world is one filled with cat-like humans, with fur colors like leopards, tigers, lions, panthers and such. Well I know what you're probably thinking, "What the mess DCAchilles?? There are ALREADY cat people in Marleybone!!!" well these cat creatures will be more like the larger species of cats.

But wait, folks! It get's better! :D What if the new equipment had a tribal motif to it?? Something like those big African masks with all the colors to use as helmets and things like that. But what if there was a paint shop especially for this world that gave the player the option to paint his or her clothes with animal patterns?? The exclusive paint will not be available to any wizard unless they can find a way to get to the shop in this new world. I know right?

...and what do the people like?? PETS!! Oh! But what ELSE do people like?? MONKEYS!!! Ah! A MONKEY PET!!! that can be found in this new world!!!!

Please reply and let me know what you think of my idea :)
Kane Lionflame, Grandmaster Pyromancer

I have been sort of thinking the same idea of a jungle, but the main tribes are the monkeys, the main enemies for the first half of the world are slothes, and the minor enemies of the first half, but the main enemies of the second half are jaguars/panthers, also the jaguars planted a giant tree called the Dondei (don-dee-i) Tree, which spews out myth creatures. (You even get to fight blood bats and humungofrogs and even a few orthrus bosses)

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
i have two worlds both me and my bro thought of these skeletopia and ice collosiem hope you like my ideas :) :D 8) in skeletopia its mostly wraiths and skeletal pirates the best boss is a skeleton on the great skeleton a place and the ice one is ice beetles and collossuses and ice waverns
and also hydra's and professer grey rose can you make these two worlds and the ice one has alaska's great ice road leading to and island of that planet

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009