Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My hopes for the game

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I was hoping that one day there few things can be done in the game:

Bring back some rare pets like the danger hound or ones that look like it, or at least let us hatch because I want to create one that has different stats then the one I have has. With hatching no two pets are the same as it is. My real life pooch is a little black dog, and I want a little black dog in the game to keep at my side always and I want it to learn unicorn etc. You don't have to call it a danger hound either- midnight hound works, it just needs to look like the the hounds and be all black.

Some of the pets in pirates would be nice- aka the dragon pet in pirates, I'd love one in this game. Maybe it can be a special Chinese New Year pet.

Add some names to the database and let us have a one time rename on current wizards the first time we log on after the update. You have some awesome names in pirates (like Charlotte and Felicity) that I wish I could name a wizard. And there other common names that would be awesome.

Lastly- fix the color issue on the hair styles. I purchased RED hair and it's not red, it's orange. But it was a nice shade of red before I clicked "purchase." And yes I wrote KI and they say it's a known issue... but it's been a known issue for a few years now, so when is it being fixed??

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
I agree for all of these except the name change- there should be a crowns fee for that. But regarding the hairstyle point, I find my green hairstyle goes lighter and darker in different locations as well, maybe it's something to do with the lighting in the room?

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I agree on the crowns fee except in the case of a one time name database increase. If they can add names we shouldn't have to pay with crowns. In any other case, the same fee as the level 50 elixer would work. If I wasn't already at level 88 I would gladly just reroll that way for a new name an face. If they give us a level 100 elixer (or whatever it would be to finish the next story arch) that would be a way around it too.