Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Celestia Plot

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
I made this up ever since i first heard about this new world. Wizard101 if you like it PLEASE tell me, i at least want to know my idea is good. :D I only have the basic plot so far, but tell me what you think.

Ambrose calls you in to tell you something important
A: I have something important to tell you I
earthquake happens
A: You must find what has just happened
In Ravenwood is the key in a HUGE hole
after taking it back to ambrose, he tells you to open up Celestia in the spiral. Once there, you find a girl, about your age.
Girl: Hi my name is Shelly. As you can see, this world is under water, you can relax, everybody can breath here. What? You don't know the story well read the book of knowledge.
(When you get to the book, it appears as an image)
At first you see a man, he looks like Malistaire, but he isn't. The entire is shaking until a young wizard, also familiar comes in ahd challenges him. The malistaire looking man disappears. The story ends. You go back to Ambrose and explained what happened.
A: Well you know my secret. That was Malistaire's father, (insert name here, for now I'm calling him Bob) Bob was planning to destroy the spiral to live alone with his family. I was brave enough to stop him, sadly I stopped him too late. Celestia had sunk into the sea. Go see the schools, they were connected to Ravenwood, until it sank.
(later on at the Celestia Schools) You visit the three schools, Animal, Star, and spirit. As your about to walk away BAM Space school appears. You talk to the teacher and you tell her about the story.
C (her name is Charlotte): Ambrose STILL feels bad? Invite him to our world, we can have everybody forgive him.
You go invite Ambrose, after that you automatically appear in your castle. You take one step, and the Ravenwood teachers surround you.
Cyrus takes one step further and says: You kidnapped ambrose!
You then explain to him all about what happened
C: You fool! Charlotte is working with Bob ( insert name again instead of Bob) they have kidnapped Ambrose! Go find my OTHER brother, the teacher of animal. He can talk some sense to him. We better make sure Ambrose is ok BEHOLD THE EYE OF TRUTH!
Image appears of Ambrose frozen in case, as Bob laughs evily preparing to kill him, permentaly.
C: Go now! Before it's too late!
You get to the Animal School, and Cyrus brother, (Wolf) has disappeared. You go back to Ravenwood, Cyrus is missing and all the other teachers are lying on the ground.
I'm REALLY tired of typing right now, so if you want to hear more, please leave a comment here. I'll try to tell the rest of the story later!