Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Must See New spell ideas!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Death: Black Knight
1500 to all enemies, 70% weakness to all enemies
A knight on a black horse comes out of the drawbridge of a burning castle, raises his sword, and runs around the field attacking all enemies.

Life: Goat Monk
1200 to all enemies, 600 absorb
An old goat walks down from a dojo on a tall mountain, and repeatedly kicks all enemies

Myth: Hercules
1200 to target, 50% myth blade to all friends
A beam of light apears out of golden clouds and down comes a glowing gladiator, he flexes, and hurls a giant boulder at the target.

Balance: Vulture
1100 to target
A tiny bird circles overhead, growing larger and larger, until it lands on a palm tree branch. It cocks its head at the target then charges and rapidly pecks them.

Fire: Ermaythion Boar
1500 to target
A meteor falls down form the sky, but when it hits the ground, it turns out to be a giant boar. He flares his nostrils and embers come out, then charges.

Ice: Jack Frost
1300 to all enemies, 70% tower sheild to all friends
It's snowing and you hear a faint whistling noise. A tiny elf like boy pops out of a snowflake and and whistles at all enemies.

Storm: Nemean Lion
1600 to target
A tiny tinker toy lion walks on the field, but when its struck by a bolt of lightning it turns into a giant metal beast, roars, and scratches target.
I worked really hard on these and i hoped you like them, give your opinion!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
one thing
damage is WAY to high.

myth and life are even, except that life is an all attack.
fire, death and storm are almost equal no way, oh no, not gonna happen.
one last thing, why is balance weaker than ICE?

everything else is good

devin ravenmask level 41 myth 8) 8)
also i am ONE bar away for EARTHQUAKE

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
They're pretty good, but the action description is kinda defected of details. And some of the spells aren't as "rare". A little more research should help, but over all your spells r good. :D

Survivor
Nov 04, 2010
hey all, i think they are pretty cools spells. but two things:

Maybe the attacks could be a bit cooler as oppose to scratching, pecking and whistlig,

Also i think the storm spell could be a bit stronger, maybe 1800-1900.

PS_ when would you learn these spells?

Thomas Swiftshade, level 42, Master Necromancer.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
THe Death attck should be weaker. The Balance attch should be WWWAAAYYY stronger, and fire and STorm need to be slightly stronger.

Other then that, the cards are great! You have a very creative imagination! I hope the Wizard101 staff looks at this.

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
why is death stronger than myth and balance storm and fire the same damage you should fix these and what about life why is it so strong the attacks are cool but the damage needs to be wrked on.

Flint Shadowthief Legendary Conjurer
Sry grammar so bad i in i a hurry

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Good job buddy! Always fun to read these threads

One piece of advice, the Treant from life already picks up a boulder an throws it so maybe Hercules could throw Cyrus Drake at the enemy? You have better ideas than I do so could probably fill the gap better.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
My New Spell Ideas:
Storm: Thunder Tiger
Damage: 1500
Accuracy: 50%
Description: A giant black tiger comes down from a cloud, roars, then slashes the foe with its claw.
Pips: 7

Ice: Icicle Burst
Damage: 500 to all enemies
Accuracy: 80%
Description: Icicles come up under the opponent's feet, then form a wall in front of you and puts a 50% shield on all wizards in the battle
Pips: 7

Fire: Flaming Wall
Damage: N/A
Accuracy: 100%
Description: A barrier surrounds you and puts 5 dispels on an opponent
Pips:6

Life: Forestblade
Accuracy: 100%
Description: A 60% blade is placed on you
Pips: 1

Death: Hades
Damage: 800 and swap half to you
Accuracy: 85%
Description: Hades rises out of the ground, points the scepter at the enemy, sucks a blue light from the enemy, and uses it to heal you
Pips: 8

Myth:Unreliable Legend
Damage: 2000
Accuracy:30%
Description: The battlefield turns into a coliseum, and a gladiator in golden armor attacks the opponent
Pips:5

Balance: Ultimate Shield
Accuracy:100%
Description: A 100% shield is placed on everyone in the battle
Pips:3

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
First of your putting the damage wayy to high! Life's last spell was Forest Lord 500 to 540 (i think ) and then they go over a thousand?! This would be good for like a 11 pip spell idk

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
My Other Spells:
Star: Critical Blade
Effect: Puts a blade on you that increases your Critical percent by 70%
Pips: 1

Sun: Gargantuan
Effect: Boosts the base damage of a spell by 300
Pips:0

Moon: Malistaire Polymorph
Effect: Polymorphs you into Malistaire
Pips: 3

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
Nick16567 wrote:
First of your putting the damage wayy to high! Life's last spell was Forest Lord 500 to 540 (i think ) and then they go over a thousand?! This would be good for like a 11 pip spell idk

Dude you can only have 7 pips unless power pips.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Not bad but death attack is to high should not be the same as fire other then that .... Cool :)

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Dark7X wrote:
A knight on a black horse comes out of the drawbridge of a burning castle, raises his sword, and runs around the field attacking all enemies.

An old goat walks down from a dojo on a tall mountain, and repeatedly kicks all enemies

A beam of light apears out of golden clouds and down comes a glowing gladiator, he flexes, and hurls a giant boulder at the target.

1100 to target
A tiny bird circles overhead, growing larger and larger, until it lands on a palm tree branch. It cocks its head at the target then charges and rapidly pecks them.

1500 to target
A meteor falls down form the sky, but when it hits the ground, it turns out to be a giant boar. He flares his nostrils and embers come out, then charges.

It's snowing and you hear a faint whistling noise. A tiny elf like boy pops out of a snowflake and and whistles at all enemies.

1600 to target
A tiny tinker toy lion walks on the field, but when its struck by a bolt of lightning it turns into a giant metal beast, roars, and scratches target.
I worked really hard on these and i hoped you like them, give your opinion!
its all awesome, but for that kind of base damage, you'd need a lot of pips (not to mention a few power pips )

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
eggywig wrote:
I couldn't read the myth one.
highlight it; the contrast helps

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Dark7X wrote:

Why weakness? That's a Balance spell. The burning castle seems to be a bit much and seems too reminiscent of Legends of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Why no sap effect?

I still dont get why people want Life spells to attack and add Absorb. I just think it's out of the ordinary for Life. The only spells that damage the target and aid the caster are Death spells. Anyway, the monster doesn't make sense. Why would a Goat Monk attack someone? Monks are pacifists.

Finally, someone who hasn't proposed a god for a Myth spell! I do think you should change the name to Heracles. The damage and effect don't match; if it only attacks one target there should only be one person who's effected. Plus giving all allies a Myth blade is kinda useless. The animation is coming off very Nature's Wrath. Maybe he can punch the target instead?

1100 to target

A vulture? No. Just, no. How is the Life attack stronger than the Balance attack?

1500 to target

It's Erymanthian Boar. Other than that, I like the spell.

It's snowing and you hear a faint whistling noise. A tiny elf like boy pops out of a snowflake and whistles at all enemies.

There's already an "Ice Elf" spell. I know it's not the same thing, but it seems like the same concept. If Legion Shield only gives -35% Tower Shields to all allies, why would this give -70% Tower Shields to all allies?

1600 to target

That's an interesting take on the monster, but I don't think it works. This really ruins the actual depiction of the Nemean Lion and I think we have enough attacks that aren't true to the monster they're modeled after.

Final Thoughts: What are the ranks? Without those I'm left to assume you're talking about Rank 9. In that case, these spells are way too strong. This is what troubles me: you suggest a Heracles/Hercules spell, but you also suggest an Erymanthian Boar spell and a Nemean Lion spell. They're all connected beause of the story of Heracles/Hercules, which is a huge problem in my opinion.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
there ok, more damage about 1500-1575 for all of them. also, 9 pips so it has to be your own school. also, make it a quest. i would like those changes

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
They're not really that good in my opinion here are my reasons.

1. Damage is way too high.

2.You gave fire, balance, and storm the worsts moves with no added effect.

3.Death does not hit that hard and the spell is basicly ripping off efreet.

4.Ice has the lowest attack of all school due to so much health and I think Kingisle would keep it that way.

5.You didnt really spend time on affects and for myth not all allies are gonna have myth spells leaving the effect basicly useless except to the caster.

6.The ideas are kinda of boring and overral I don't really think they are cool.

I think how you thought up the animation and thats seems pretty nice.

Aaron Drakewalker Level:60
Pyromancer