Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multiplayer minigames

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Won't it be cool to play multiplayer minigames?

We can have Wizard Chess!

Have a Minotaur to be the Rook, a skeletal pirate to be the Pawn

A Armored Knight to be the Bishop, a Seraph to be Queen and Pegasus to be Knight.

Tell me what you think!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
mallistere could be black king and ambrose white king but i think the idea of a multiplayer CHESS minigameis a bad idea this is a wizard game and the idea of chess in it would make the game less enjoyable people play the game to get away from the real world and enjoy the cartoony wizard101 but if you putted chess in it it would bring everything down with a bump i do not think it is a bad idea though but it needs some tweaking how about you can give each piece a value and you get a total value say 150 then you give each piece a value but the total value of all your pieces must be 150 the pieces each have health too say you have a pawn [skeletal pirate] with the value of nine and it attacks a rook [minotaur]with the value of ten [its health is the same as its value at the start]so the pawn attacks the rook but the rook is only weakened not killed what do you think?

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
lol you forgot a king, but yea i agree it would be cool to see a multiplayer minigame, maybe even be able to play single player also? At this point i'm interested in any NEW mini game they can tthink of, the other ones are getting boring

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
People hack the minigames, you know. People aren't offended by it, though, since people don't know they're doing it. When it becomes multiplayer, though, people can bring down another person by hacking and that won't be good.