Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multi-vators

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hmm, I was just sitting around the house today(after Great wolf lodge), so I thought this up: Multi-vators for bosses. Many like to wait and check their decks, so this will make people fly into battles once it's checked. What it does is it hits someone, and then the second hits them, and they go into the battle with ease. You can also just get hit by one, or run in. Yeah, the original. SO fun. Also, multiple people can get hit at once. These hit and transport you faster. If this is implanted,(gtafreak busts the door, says, HEY! that hurt! ) Well, see ya next time, and just remember kids, do quests, not annoying things!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BluJewel wrote:
Hmm, I was just sitting around the house today(after Great wolf lodge), so I thought this up: Multi-vators for bosses. Many like to wait and check their decks, so this will make people fly into battles once it's checked. What it does is it hits someone, and then the second hits them, and they go into the battle with ease. You can also just get hit by one, or run in. Yeah, the original. SO fun. Also, multiple people can get hit at once. These hit and transport you faster. If this is implanted,(gtafreak busts the door, says, HEY! that hurt! ) Well, see ya next time, and just remember kids, do quests, not annoying things!

No.

Defender
May 24, 2012
That doesn't sound like fun to me. We're already complaining about strangers jumping into our duels. Why would we want to get grabbed off the street along with anybody who happens by. I agree with Ravenlady. No.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
BluJewel wrote:

I'm sorry, but vonAwesome says no.

Certain setups/gear work better against certain schools, and that's why people wait and/or change their decks. I'm not really sure what else this is supposed to accomplish, but it doesn't sound like it would benefit the game in any way.

Cheers,

El Veeb
archmages Shadowsong & Deathwhisper

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
How can I say this gently? NO! NO! NO! NO!
Its bad enough I get pulled into battle due to me getting caught on rocks, trees, lamps, etc then needing to back away and walk around into the "enemy path" as I call it.

But to have somebody play a move that draws me into their battle? I will just sit there and let the timer expire EVERY SINGLE TURN!

Explorer
May 09, 2011
For those haters, I would like to say, they might be fake. I really think that, if they arent implanted, the level 55 that you know would be saying, they are NOT, I mean NOT going to be near mobs. My whole point was to make the noobs who do this go and fight more bosses expirimenting with them, so that kind of thing wouldnt happen as much. So, those who like to hate, can just read this. And, even though you might be fireproof, i am not OP. so just sit back and let those noobs do their buisness, while you do yours.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
BluJewel on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
For those haters, I would like to say, they might be fake. I really think that, if they arent implanted, the level 55 that you know would be saying, they are NOT, I mean NOT going to be near mobs. My whole point was to make the noobs who do this go and fight more bosses expirimenting with them, so that kind of thing wouldnt happen as much. So, those who like to hate, can just read this. And, even though you might be fireproof, i am not OP. so just sit back and let those noobs do their buisness, while you do yours.
The message board shows you as the OP. No hating here I can see. Just differing opinions. You should think about taking a logic course in school.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
I agree im still confused on what hes even ranting about lol.