Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multi Attacks for Myth School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
At lvls 48 or 58 all the school get a multi attack except myth.

Life- Forest Lord Death- Scarecrow
Fire- Dragon Storm- Storm Lord
Balance- Power Nova and RA
Ice- Frost Giant and Pale Rider
Myth- Nothing

While Mudesa has the best graphics in the game, she is weak on damage, only attacks one target, and a lot of the targets resist her stun.

Could you please give us myth wizards an multi attack spell with or better change mudesa to an multi attack spell or let us have the improved frog spell.
Thank you.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Those spells cost 7 or 8 pips each. Just cast the wonderful barfing frog twice! ^_^

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong – lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong – lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong – lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong – lvl 60 Ice

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
1. Earthquake and Im pretty sure nobel humonofrog hits all

and 2. I have an awesomely realistic myth spell idea:

Pandora's Box 9 pips 10 + 10 + 735 to all and heal all 300 heal to all allies DoT (or should i say HoT )

Animation: a ghostly temple (see throughish) appears with a chest with a myth insignia on it on a pedestal at the base. A ghostly little (see above ghostly) girl skips up and curiosly opens the chest, causing 2 little orbs of golden light (per enemy) to smash into each enemy and spin around them one at a time until a third one apears (per enemy) and joins the spining but dosnt attack. Once all are surrounded a huge collum of light apears on each enemy dealing damage and letting the spirits fly away. Finnaly a green orb pops out of the chest healing all allies

Luke LifeSword Grandmaster Theurge

Look out for a guide of new spells and wands coming soon! This included although i might change the affect a little

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Life and Death only get one Multi-hit attacks. Both of those are at a high level.

Myth gets 2 of these attacks--Humangofrog and Earthquake. Both of these are decent attacks. Although the other schools may get more multi-hits, they do not have the double hit spells Myth has to get through shields.

Myth is about STRATEGY and cutting through defenses. It is not about big hits as many people want it to be or think it should be.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life
Hannah Legendstalker Level 60 Myth

Champion
May 03, 2011
Those spells cost 7 or 8 pips each. Just cast the wonderful barfing frog twice! ^_^

Yes, yes! Thanks, Moribund, for making me realize this (referring to an earlier thread here). The Frog, enhanced with Sun, is awesome. And inexpensive, pip-wise. He may not be glamorous, like Dragon or Scarecrow or some of the other big-hit spells, but he gets the job done in less time than it takes to wait for a 7 or 8 pip spell. He's crude but effective, and my best go-to guy in a street battle, for sure.

Tabitha, Level 60 Myth

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
fyi instead of getting a lvl 48 multi attack spell myth gets a multi attack spell at lvl 42 and gets a single attack spell at lvl 48(mainly because i think since you get a pet with your lvl 48 spell it would be tough to creat a pet earthquake. besdies you can just use earthquaker or humongifrog with gargantuan and it can do more than scarecrow with gargantuan (without blades traps attack boosts ect.) . in my opinion death needs a new multi attack spell more because they only have scarcrow and myth has humongifrog and earthquake.

alex rider
lvl 60 death
lvl 46 balance
lvl 27storm
lvl 14 myth
lvl 11 life

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Myth needs a multi trap and convert card. They need it for spells like Minotaur and the big dog. Fighting other myth mobs and bosses is harder because the trap or convert gets eaten on the first hit and then the follow up swing (where the majority of the damage comes from) gets smashed. The other schools don't have this problem. Charms follow through the whole spell and wards only the first half which makes them inadequate. They are treated differently and should not be. The convert or trap needs to be treated exactly the same because there are some bosses that cannot get warded properly. The 58th level pet for myth is a good multi-hit spell.

Charles Ogreblood
Legendary Myth
Legendary Storm
Legendary Life
Legendary Death
Grandmaster Balance (58th level)
Grandmaster Ice (level 51)