Wizards of Wizard101, I present to you the newest idea for Wizard101 since gardening! MOVING IN!!! Sometimes, a friend or brother get a HUGE house and sometimes they have to much room for all there stuff, so Wizards that they ask should be able to move in! Depending on what the wizard that asks a wizard to move in depends on the moving in wizard's privleges of placing furniture, gardening, etc. Or if the owner of house feel like the one moving in is completley trust worthy, he can do everything that the owner can! (except unequip the house) Also there should be apartments! It sounds like dorms except apartments would be bigger! one room that would be a bedroom and a living area. There would also be another one that is a tad bit more expensive and there would be a dining room. Last of all there would be a public garden area for whomever owns an apartment so they can garden and show off to people. Cost for 2 Room Apartment: 1500 Cost for 3 Room Apartment: 2000
I like this idea, I have a friend from real life and she doesn't have crowns or a subscription and I would like to let her use a couple of my houses, I have three houses, one crown house, and who needs three really? She can only play at my house and I have trust in her too, it would be really nice...
Amber Stormsong level 43 master diviner in the necropolis
Well, here's my idea of it, plus, I LOVE THE IDEA MAN!! ~ The Steps of It ~
1. First, If you need to own a home. Then, you'll go to your home and tell your friend to come over.
2. The "friend" needs to send you a Home Request. ( A Home Request is to share your "land" and your "house").
3. When the house "owner" gets the message sent, a box will pop up and say, "[Name] has sent you a Home Request." Then, there would be "Accept" and "Decline" below.
4. When the owner hits "Accept " it would disappear and then your friend will leave. ( If the owner Declines, it would disappear and noting will happen. )
5. You would teleport and go into your home. You see a screen below and say, "Measure how much you both want". Then you would measure how much your friend and you would want. If you put it in the middle, then it would cost Gold ( 50% of how much the House cost would be how much you pay to do this.)
6. Then, you would teleport into your "land" outside. It would say in a box below, "Measure how much you both want". Then you would measure it. Then, it would cost 25% Gold of how much the home cost.
7. After you Pay, and Make the measurement. Then you would see a box say, "Are you" the below would say, "Done", "Not Done" and "Exit". (When ya hit Exit, you don't do the Home thing.)
8. When ya press "Done" you would teleport to your home again. But, it would be different. There wouldn't be any boxes or editing or anything. And it's just the same. But, you can't Plant, and Place stuff there.
9. Then your friend will get a message saying, "Your Home is done." then below, "Go to" or "Don't Go to". Then your friend would go to their shared home.
10. Then, you would see where your share is. Then, you get started.
Details : The Friend has to pay 35% Gold of the Cost of the Home. Your land would show up in blue if you want to see where it is.
Wizards of Wizard101, I present to you the newest idea for Wizard101 since gardening! MOVING IN!!! Sometimes, a friend or brother get a HUGE house and sometimes they have to much room for all there stuff, so Wizards that they ask should be able to move in! Depending on what the wizard that asks a wizard to move in depends on the moving in wizard's privleges of placing furniture, gardening, etc. Or if the owner of house feel like the one moving in is completley trust worthy, he can do everything that the owner can! (except unequip the house)
Well, up to the "Apartment" thing, THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! It would be awesome for me to live with my friend, (Or him live with me) but I don't think KI would do that, because if the people would click, "Trustworthy" it would pretty much be like they own the house. I also think it would be like, the wizard that moves in, would be able to use his/her stuff only.
well not to sound you no innapropraite or anything, but that might lead into a teen rating if you no what i mean. Were not even allowed to lay on beds, what makes you think we can move in with somebody. like the idea though.....
why would we need this type of idea it would only be good for levels under 15 because they cant buy there own house and that is what the dorm room is for so yea unless it is a friend and they dont want to wasrte money on buying there own home other wise it is not a good idea
I don't think it's good for Wizard101. Just like not being able to interact with chairs and beds for obvious reasons, moving in and sharing an apartment or house or dorm isn't (in my opinion) safe.
People of wizard101 should be banned for 24 hours if they rtied funny business. like KI shoul set up game sensors so they could monitor and make sure nothing bad or funky goes on and they could ban a person for 24 hours
Great idea! Except the person who moves in should ONLY be able to garden, and not move around furniture. I know I don't want anyone but me to be moving around and adding furniture in my house. I would definately allow people to move in to my house, especially if i get paid! :D