Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Movie Maker

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Hello All You compter wizards! I have returned after an absenes of 3 weeks. Onces again agaisnt the hole movie and tv show thingy but if you guys could make your own movie/cartoon or fan fic ideas you can post them here. I am instresed in what you guys have in mind. put things like :Charachters, villans, setting, is it a comdy,romance,paradoy, plot the hole deal. Heres Mine:

Charathers:

Henry: hes a storm boy from some place in america but moved to Essin Germany when he was young(note i have not reasched it so i dont know whats its like at all i dont know alot of towns in germany and we have a map on my wall so thats the first place in germany i saw.) he likes to invent and build things. hes afraid of heights and has one of those crushes on a girl but the won't admitt it so they try to impress her and it makes him look like a dork. hes a good kid really smart. doesnt really know how to fit in.

Olivia: she is a life student. she has been in raven wood the longest and gets upset when people talk about their moms which is later explained. This is the girl Henry has a crush on but she doesn't relize this. she is semi asian semi itailan and was adopted. shes really, really nice but as read later on in the book --this is my fan fic i have not finshed and will not post at least for now-- she can go crazy like an angry wolverine(the anaimal) on rabiys and crack. She is aslo a contoris(front bender and back bender)

Simon: he is a very scrawny ice wizard. he is also underweithed. he is also (no afensie to anti-social people) very geeky. He is glad he was put in the class of ice (note they swich classes like in middle school) so he can freeze those who bully him.he is funny and awarkd and will atempt to stick up for his friends.

Hunter: a bad boy fire boy. hes tough, alittle jerky and has a strange odar of halopenio peppers and steak that had drowned in lemonade(reasons why not even He knows) he enjoys punching and burning and scaring girls. he is not liked by many(espiacly myth teacher) becase he is a jerk(i'll say it now their very unpoplar) he says he doesn't know why he hangs out with them but really hes a lonley, insucare fan of Mamma Mia.(the movie)

Sidney: She is blance but incedly UNBALANCED! until she can't see. when blind folded she can run across a busy street do a doubble flip land in a hand stand and cach the silent falling leaf. she is very she and has problems talking to people other then teachers or her friends.

Plot: these five kids meet each other one by one at school befriend each other and stumble apoun info of sercruit invasion plans they try to warn people but no one beleves then expect for this crazy pariond guy but he was insane and no one belived him when he shouts "THE ALIENS ARE COMING!" crazy right? anyway its up to them to stop it. after a death defing advencher the get to dragospyer's crown of fire and have to fight the leader.(you never see his face) after an attempt to stop him he kidnaps one of them(not saying who but you can guess) after another go they free their kidnapped friend and beat him and stop the invasion after it just started attacking wizard city.

I hope it comes out a comdey advencher. so let me know what you think and share your ideas