Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Ok, so you know how pets, when you level them up, can up statistics and give cards? I think the mounts should be able to do the same thing. The Pet Pavillion can also have mounts, in the hatchery you can create mounts that have special abilities like the pets today. I have no idea if anyone has already posted this idea. (I am too lazy to check. :P)

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
mparm901 wrote:
Ok, so you know how pets, when you level them up, can up statistics and give cards? I think the mounts should be able to do the same thing. The Pet Pavillion can also have mounts, in the hatchery you can create mounts that have special abilities like the pets today. I have no idea if anyone has already posted this idea. (I am too lazy to check. :P)

mparm901, mounts are something we ride around on not something that we level up, but maybe you can say that if we do level them up they would get bigger and faster and would look cooler.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
mparm901 wrote:
i agree with mparm901 that is a good idea i would like that to exept what about the wings that are mounts

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Well, pets have special cards sometimes, so they cannot have mounts of the same qualities.And besides, they are probably too busy to create a whole new test realm for this. The moderators should have much to review as well. And it may be cool as well. So maybe it isn't a bad idea. :P

Explorer
May 11, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
mparm901 wrote:

Good idea, but the mounts couldn't have similar abilities like the pets. Mounts are not allowed to be used in dungeons/indoors, so a wizard would be left without battle abilities most of the time from their mount. However, what if you could level up your mount to go faster? Or level the mount up to teleport? Maybe even a mount that holds more items for you like a pack mule???

I would so love a mount that would hold all my seeds or a mount that would travel at 60% increase instead of the normal 40%.