Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Races

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I've noticed that people race all over the spiral. So maybe there could also be a racing arena in Unicorn Way. Of course only people with mounts could only race. Plus it would be awsome to see wizard races. KingsIsle should consider this and for the ability to sit down to watch the battles and races.
I ,mean seriosly,why put cushions when you can't use them?

Wolf Shadowgem

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
I like the idea!!

NASCAR season is approaching! So, let’s go to the races – wizard style.

These mount races would be group competition or individuals racing against the clock. These races would be open to all players. The ability to go to a friend would be disabled. The race could be from the Commons to specific locations, like Harvest Lord or on a track. The hazards along the way would be battles that the racers may encounter.

Let's have more fun things!!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
nilrem100 wrote:
I've noticed that people race all over the spiral. So maybe there could also be a racing arena in Unicorn Way. Of course only people with mounts could only race. Plus it would be awsome to see wizard races. KingsIsle should consider this and for the ability to sit down to watch the battles and races.
I ,mean seriosly,why put cushions when you can't use them?

Wolf Shadowgem

They totally should. It should be a long track where you have to go laps around it. And ppl can watch and cheer! Yay :D! I love to race my friends at their houses but it'd be better if you can show off a race to tons. With a proper track, too.