Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
A few ideas have recently come to mind for mounts that could possibly be added to the game, and I'd love to share these, in the hope that they do make it into the game!!

[1] Snake mounts
I know this might seem a little odd, but I think we're in need of some new slithery mounts. Correct me I'm wrong, but a snake as a mount has never been in the game. This would be really cool (I'd certainly be happy, as I'm kind of a snake freak)

[2] More dinosaur mounts
Spinosaurus, Baryonyx, Brachiosaurus, Carnotaurus, Allosaurus... the options are endless. We have a few dino mounts, sure; but it'd be great to see some expansion on what we already have.

[3] Some bone creature mounts
We have the skeletal dragon mount and such, but I'd really like to see some more bone creatures!

[4] Insects
More insects. 'Nuff said! One of these could be a Centipede or a Millipede. That'd be awesome.

Survivor
May 11, 2015
I agree about the Snake mounts. Those would be so cool to see in game since there isn’t really a mount for that and I think they should make a Seahorse permanent because all I can find is the temporary ones.

Madison FirePyre

Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
New mount: flying mount.
Stat boost: 40% fast
Press x with mount:
You can use map and select a place in the map.
You teleport to this place in the map.

You can not teleport if:

You are in a dungeon.
You can not teleport or move.
You can not use mounts.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
AquaPhoenix223 on Apr 1, 2018 wrote:
I agree about the Snake mounts. Those would be so cool to see in game since there isn’t really a mount for that and I think they should make a Seahorse permanent because all I can find is the temporary ones.

Madison FirePyre
There are quite a few stunning mounts that don't have a permanent option. I'd love to see them all available as perm mounts, not only so they don't vanish from our backpack after use, but so we can have them in our house/garden. There are some amazing designs that seem under-utilised by only being available as temporary mounts.

Hopefully KI intends on making them all available as perm mounts eventually? Omen drops a lot of perm versions of mounts that were previously only available as temp. Perhaps the others will be added in the near future too? Pleeeeeease KI!

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
spirit
you basicly travel on a soul and if you press x on it then you can go to your own secret pvp arena

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Ghost - A mount transforming you into a spirit or ghost like creature similar to how the swarm mounts work. It'd be introduced and only available during the Halloween Season from the Crown Shop.

I'd of course definitely support, at a reasonable price :)

Vehicle - While we've seen the introduction of a couple vehicle mounts, they were not as I envisioned them to be. I'd like to see a complete (not really dare I say, childish looking) but more of a modern look with functioning lights and not too small.

Flower - What about a mount made up of your choice in flowers? Choices could include, Roses, Daises, Tulips, Dandelions etc. The mount animation would include the flower opening in and out and the player on top of it.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017