Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount ideas?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
I am wondering if anyone has any cool mount ideas for wizard101. Like I would really want to see a Cheetah mount. Or a heckhound mount.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
Yep i just thought of something. What if there was a giant mount where alot of people can walk on and there is omeone driving it. It would be fun just to ride around the worlds and chatting

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Branflakes64b on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
Yep i just thought of something. What if there was a giant mount where alot of people can walk on and there is omeone driving it. It would be fun just to ride around the worlds and chatting
That would be cool. XD I had the idea to have a Centaur either polymorph or maybe as a mount or something. I dunno what people would think of that though.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
Omg that one idea of having someone driving the mount while others are on it isn't bad.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I may seem a little crazy to say this, but i would want a giant bunny mount that a few people could ride at the same time (available around Easter) , a box thingy like that royal were carried in, but carried by kroks, and with several spots for people to sit inside, and maybe without sides or something so you can see, a flying surf board, a flying sled pulled by huskies made out of stars, Santa's Sleigh pulled by reindeer and Rudolph at the front, (Christmas time only and people can sit in the sleigh or on the reindeer and each reindeer has a collar with its name) a flying banana (with a face) LOL, a mouse, a snake, saber tooth tiger, wolf, a flying top hat you can stand on top of , and a ghost cat (for Halloween)

Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
They should make a Sabertooth tiger mount for an azteca (miss spell I think) mount!

Explorer
Aug 19, 2010
Oh oh oh! Or a panthera mount! Like the whiptail panthera pet!