Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe Idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I was thinking about this idea, and I want to see peoples' reactions to this. Anyways, here it is:

As you progress throughout the final world of the Morganthe arc, you will gradually learn a new school called 'Light' which, in later on in this thread will be explained.

First of all, the Light class will have the damage of ice and the accuracy of storm. Sun spells and global traps/blades etc. will be able to enhance the damage. You will have automatic mastery of Light, and there will be no special effect cards, simply just one attack, an example is like all the rank one spells, without any manipulation or anything. Light will also have no heals either. Lightblade will be +35% to light damage spells, and Light Trap will be +25% damage to light spells. There will be no elemental/spirit blade/trap type thing for the Light school, and there will be no gear for the Light school either. You have to rely on your global stats, such as global critical and global damage to enhance Light.

Onto Morganthe:

Morganthe will be immune to all schools, but Light will boost on her. Light will not work on any other enemies other than Morganthe as well. She will have 100,000 health with no other cheats, and no minions.

I believe this would make a nice Morganthe Arc finale. Criticisms to change anything would be welcomed.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
Dominooooo on May 11, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking about this idea, and I want to see peoples' reactions to this. Anyways, here it is:

As you progress throughout the final world of the Morganthe arc, you will gradually learn a new school called 'Light' which, in later on in this thread will be explained.

First of all, the Light class will have the damage of ice and the accuracy of storm. Sun spells and global traps/blades etc. will be able to enhance the damage. You will have automatic mastery of Light, and there will be no special effect cards, simply just one attack, an example is like all the rank one spells, without any manipulation or anything. Light will also have no heals either. Lightblade will be +35% to light damage spells, and Light Trap will be +25% damage to light spells. There will be no elemental/spirit blade/trap type thing for the Light school, and there will be no gear for the Light school either. You have to rely on your global stats, such as global critical and global damage to enhance Light.

Onto Morganthe:

Morganthe will be immune to all schools, but Light will boost on her. Light will not work on any other enemies other than Morganthe as well. She will have 100,000 health with no other cheats, and no minions.

I believe this would make a nice Morganthe Arc finale. Criticisms to change anything would be welcomed.
nice idea i think thats a good idea but light spells automaticly are given? good idea? the symbol could be a mix of sun and myth that would be nice but good idea

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
darksorcerer579 on May 11, 2013 wrote:
nice idea i think thats a good idea but light spells automaticly are given? good idea? the symbol could be a mix of sun and myth that would be nice but good idea
Light spells should be given through major quests, like for example how in Azteca there are those Pyramids. All spells would be one damage (no Orthrus-type spells) and no damaging cards with effects other than plain damage (ex: Sirens-type spell not allowed).