Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Unique Pet & Mount Options

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
I hope I am posting this in the correct forum, but since I am giving my thoughts and ideas for the game, this is where I thought this topic belongs. I always love seeing what new mounts and pets the team comes up with, and I'd love to see some more unique ones. For the past few years, I have noticed that there are quite a lot of vehicle-like mounts like scooters, cars, flying things, etc. When I think of a mount I usually think of an animal, but this is of course, personal opinion. I would love to see more unique animal mounts that aren't already in the game, such as a giraffe mount, seal mount, etc. Another idea is to create animal mounts that correlate to each school specifically, and they could each even give a "mini" stat boost, whether they are put in the Crown shop or in packs. There are already things like the brune mounts that have one for each school, so I think animal mounts for each school would be a great idea (or not sure what their exact name is, but they are in the Jewel packs if my memory serves correctly?). I also think it would be cool if more fantasy-like mounts were created. Since this is a fantasy world game and we are wizards, I think it would be amazing if we had more mounts like the ones we have-- Gryphon, dragons, and more fantasy beast-like creatures. I would love more dragon options that aren't super large (e.g. the Malorian Dragon is great, but it's HUGE and can cause game to lag or to get caught in unwanted fights). In general, I think more animal mounts would be great as there are currently many vehicle mounts, umbrellas, and others. These are great mounts too, but I love variety and I'd love to see more classic animal designs or fantasy ones!

This is a mount I'd be extremely interested in, because it just sounds so fun:

-2 person Kangaroo Mount. Owner of mount on Kangaroo's back, 2nd person in pouch.

On another topic, I have some new pet suggestions. I always love to see what pets come out in the crown shop and what spells they have. Some of the pack pets can even prove to have amazing spells such as the Gryphon pets, which I hope will continue. Many of the pets that come out are unique in their own way, but I'd love to share some suggestions for pets that I'd just love to have in the game and what spells they could possibly have!

These ones I have more solid ideas around:

- Baby Harp Seal, Ice. Possible Card(s): Tower shield at baby, legion shield at ancient, Frozen armor at mega
- Fawn, Life. Possible Card(s): Hamadryad
- Lil' Loch Ness Monster, Storm. Possible Card(s): Stormblade at baby, Leviathan at ancient
- Komodo Dragon, Myth. Possible Card(s): Mythblade at baby, 7-pip Basilisk that gives blade at ancient
- Bald Eagle, Balance. Possible Card(s): Bladestorm

Other pets that I'd like to see implemented in the game:

- Elephant
- Red Fox
- Albatross
- Grizzly bear cub
- Coyote
- Goat (not like the goat monk)
- Koala
- Kangaroo
- More dogs
- Cow
- Duck

If anyone has any other mount/pet ideas, feel free to post, I'd love to see what other people want in the game!