Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

more things for pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2012
I think that that just getting pets to use in battles is just plain boring now although they are amazing help. I like my pet could never get rid of any pet but most wizard have houses full of them. what if we could make it to where there was a min arena or world that we turned in to out pet and had to quest as them for that world and since there are so many pets this could also be a good way to help people lvl their pets up, or with the arena just us watching our pets fight using spell would be fun to do. Also this will give new world that can be played many times to many of the uses like me who want a new to play in. and a good way to lvl up pets in the process for people who hate to play the games at pet training center. and it can use energy so that the people don't get all there pets max fast by rerunning it over and over again. In the arena they can be use as a house item to entertain users with their pets to see how they fight. To me this would be a great advancement in the game.

Ty for listening,
Edward Earthgem