Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More sociel options for players with friend ship

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
sure we have a friend rating, and how long we friended them. However I think most players would value to see the following features added that would help players both passively and actively.

BFF code: while questing together drops increase by 25% run speed + 20% Exp drop from quests + 20%

Marriage: people have to be friends least 4 years, same as above effects.

Bro: same as above

Sis: same as above

This would allow people to ware a legacy title among all members

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Lukeskywalker1313 on Apr 14, 2017 wrote:
sure we have a friend rating, and how long we friended them. However I think most players would value to see the following features added that would help players both passively and actively.

BFF code: while questing together drops increase by 25% run speed + 20% Exp drop from quests + 20%

Marriage: people have to be friends least 4 years, same as above effects.

Bro: same as above

Sis: same as above

This would allow people to ware a legacy title among all members
I like the idea of adding benefits to questing with friends, or in a group in general, but I'm not sure the marriage option would be appropriate.

There are still a young audience playing the game and if I were a parent, I wouldn't be to thrilled to hear that my "14 year old daughter" has just found a husband in an online game.

A friend-coordinated member group would be a nice little feature but KI already told us they wouldn't implement anything like guilds.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 76 PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)

Survivor
Aug 30, 2012
thelastdiviner on Apr 15, 2017 wrote:
I like the idea of adding benefits to questing with friends, or in a group in general, but I'm not sure the marriage option would be appropriate.

There are still a young audience playing the game and if I were a parent, I wouldn't be to thrilled to hear that my "14 year old daughter" has just found a husband in an online game.

A friend-coordinated member group would be a nice little feature but KI already told us they wouldn't implement anything like guilds.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 76 PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)
So true, I would not enjoy one of my kiddos telling me they were "married" online but I get his point. Felt good to laugh about that though.