Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Side Areas In Older Worlds

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I was wondering if we could have More side areas in older worlds such as Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone and Mooshu? This idea came to me while I was in Wintertusk in Grizzelhiem, Grizzlehiem has two main story lines that are connected I feel. Savarstaad Pass, Vigrid Roughland, Frostholm, Ravenscar and Nidavellir are all part of the first Grizzelhiem Story line. And Wintertusk is the second Story line. Perhaps Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone and Mooshu could have second story lines too.

What do you guys think?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I think this a good idea. Particularly for Marley, it kinda felt empty.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Would be nice to see more side zones in previous worlds, or maybe more side dungeons, like in the 4 Dungeons update.

Grizzleheim does contain a side story arc that centers on the Coven's attempts to commence the Everwinter to the Spiral. We've not heard word from the Coven since their attempt to awaken Ymir, the sleeping Ice Titan, was thwarted in Wintertusk. I think the Coven may come back again someday.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It would be nice to have more side worlds to quest in and explore. Although I was never that fond of Grizzleheim for some reason, I love Wintertusk and Wysteria.

I'm sick of seeing those dungeons added to the game at this point. I'd rather have a variety than grind grind grind in a dang dungeon.