Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Random Ideas For Wizard101 To Create

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Also here's my other ideas just in case:

-Let our mannequins hold knifes and rings for our crafting quests so we don't accidentally lose them.

-Be able to wear our rings and knife. Their picture designs are too beautiful not to be able to wear them.

-Be able to craft a gazebo for our houses. Would be great for parties!

-Be able to craft pet themed furniture and items. Leashes, water/food bowls, dog/pet houses.

-Open up the stairs in the Library Archives in Wy. So we could have fun hide/seek games!

-Create an Owl pet that sits on your shoulder.

-New taperies for Pet Pavilion!

-Have a guarding gnome pet with an Absorb card.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cheyinza wrote:

-Let our mannequins hold knifes and rings for our crafting quests so we don't accidentally lose them.

-Be able to wear our rings and knife. Their picture designs are too beautiful not to be able to wear them.

-Be able to craft pet themed furniture and items. Leashes, water/food bowls, dog/pet houses.

-Open up the stairs in the Library Archives in Wy. So we could have fun hide/seek games!

While I like your ideas, it's too much crafting. Way too much. Not everyone crafts. How about having this stuff available by quest or to purchase with gold? It's about time for new furniture anyway...the basic two choices are pretty boring.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
cheyinza wrote:

While I like your ideas, it's too much crafting. Way too much. Not everyone crafts. How about having this stuff available by quest or to purchase with gold? It's about time for new furniture anyway...the basic two choices are pretty boring.

Maybe you could buy the Gazebo, but other than that I say that crafting is fine.

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
I would really like to sport my ring or knife, some rings are extremely beautiful on my opinion.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Scary Movie Case

4,000 crowns

Includes:
Blood Pool (housing)
Skull (housing)
Ghouls everywhere wallpaper (housing)
Black Teleporter (housing)
Brains Ghoul (pet)
gives:
Black Cat card