Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Pre-Paid cards in AUS and NZ

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I would really love to see more pre-paid cards in the future in AUS and NZ I man dont the USA have enough pre-paid cards already? The US have 10 or so pre-paid cards while AUS and NZ only have 1! That's why i would like to see more pre-paid cards in the future... hope that happens

Dylan Darkthorn

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Supersekh wrote:
I would really love to see more pre-paid cards in the future in AUS and NZ I man dont the USA have enough pre-paid cards already? The US have 10 or so pre-paid cards while AUS and NZ only have 1! That's why i would like to see more pre-paid cards in the future... hope that happens

Dylan Darkthorn

And engalnd with 0! 0! 0! PLS put cards in britain whs smith will probably do it

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Supersekh wrote:

Dylan Darkthorn

And Antartica!

No, no. Just a joke.