Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More new Crab Alley quests, please!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I liked the adventures in Crab Alley so much that more quests should be added to Crab Alley and Deep Warrens in a future update. I would like to embark more adventures in Crab Alley and beyond such as tracking down and wrangling a group of elusive, yet exceptionally rare Krakens not seen often in the Spiral, consisting of the Bronze Kraken, the Silver Kraken, the Gold Kraken and the Platinum Kraken, for example! Put in a few new citizen NPCs to give out the new quests in Crab Alley and more new quests from King Thermidor, Thomas Cromshell outside of his prison and relocated next to Thermidor after freeing him, Catherine, and Captain Roderick. I really want to see more adventures made in Crab Alley! Also, I would like to know more about the history behind King Thermidor and the Riverclaw King, Amadeo. It left me curious to know how Thermidor and Amadeo had such a fierce rivalry against each other. Please continue the Riverclaw arc's storyline where the quest, "Coming Up For Air", left off. I liked the arc so much, that I really want to see the continuation of that glorious side storyline arc, and see some more new Zones beyond Crab Alley and Deep Warrens added, too! Thanks!