Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Mutate spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
I have been playing for some time now. I have built up a Legendary Pyro and a Legendary Necro. I believe I have seen all the game has to offer. From a mutation standpoint, I do not believe it to be very fair that we can not get our hands on better mutate spells. I am fully aware of the Mutate Master in Stormriven Hall where you can get spells for training points. Howver the offering is very limited.

For example:
since you can only mutate a general spell card from your normal deck, thus you can only mutate spells from schools in which you have trained.

1) I think i would like to see more options.
2) I think it would be more benificial if you were able to mutute treasure cards. You either get from a drop or have to purchase, or have to craft.

If you can buy it then you should be able to enchant it>

Thats just my opinion of course. :D

Thanks,

Valkoor (ANY) Thorn,

Valkoor Darkthorn, Deaththorn, Icethorn, Lifethorn, Stormthorn, Lightthorn, and coming soon to a theatre near you, Valerian Myththorn.

Legendary Pyromancer, Legendary Necromancer, Magus Sorcerer, Journeyman Divner, ApprenticeTheurgist, NOOB Thaumaturge, NOOB Mystic guy. (LOL because i forgot the technical name for Myth)

I hope this get some responses from the right people at KI as well as plyer feedback.