Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More in-depth wizard character appearances

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
i'd like to see better faces and such in wizard101. there are too few faces availible. on other games, i've seen that you can pick your eye color, change you mouth, give your character freckles,different eyebrows, etc. :-) if i remember right, the wizard tutorial character-maker only allows about 5 or 6 faces, all with set eye color and mouth. i'd like to be able to use the eyes from one face with the mouth of another, but, that isn't possible at the moment :-( . i'd also like to see different races of creatures (humans, elves, dwarfs, etc) in the game. most of all, i'd like for there to be a shop that allows you to change your character's face and such, if they don't like it, at a small gold fee, of course. also, i'd like to be able to choose colors for my mount, instead of having to cope to whatever is avalible.

please take this into consideration, as me and many others have been waiting for this for a long time.

sincerely,

CaptainFireBlast
a.k.a Alex Fireblade
lvl 46 pyromancer

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I agree with you. I think we should be able to customize our faces like you explained it. And the different races was awesome. Who wouldn't want to be an elf? :-)

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
yeah id like to see a clever face or a worried face[ etc. ] id also like to see eye brow color and eye color if kingsIse would do that wizard101 would be more expressive

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
I totally agree with the idea for a way to go and change your characters face and hair later on in the game. This would be a really great idea. Many times I have wised that I could go change my Ice wizards hair color & style, now that I see how things look on him.

Another good idea would be to perhaps sell some special (extra cool) customizations in the crowns shop. Special hair styles, colors, and faces to mix and match for a more unique look.

For end game equipment I have a few more suggestions. I love the really cool looking sword "wands" that can drop from certain boss's in DragonSpyre...but we should also have an option to hunt for an equivalent staff or wand looking item also. There also needs to be more robe looking equipment at end game instead of officer uniforms and knights armor looking pieces.

With the way the current end game equipment forces your character to look, I sometimes forget he's even supposed to be a wizard. He looks more like a barbarian, or knight/warrior. Nor do I really want to stitch the items to look like lower level equipment, just to make him look wizardy again... which still won't look great because of the giant sword He's hefting around.