Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Ideas for Wizard101 To Create And Add

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Simple things that should be added:

-TRANSFER GOLD BETWEEN CHARACTERS: It could even be done on the account management on the Wizard101.com site next to the crowns. This way if multiple users play on the same account, they can't argue since the gold transfer requires the parental control to be used as well. So blame the parent if nobody likes how much gold is transferred between characters.

-CLOSET FOR OUR CLOTHES: We really need this if we are getting new clothes every few months. This is getting really hairy with all of those new items.

-MAKE OUR ACCESSORIES VISIBLE: There should be a way for our necklaces, rings and knifes to be a lot more visible on our characters. The designs that were created for their pictures are gorgeous and they are WASTED when we can't even show off those designs on our characters.

-STAR WHAT WE DEEM IMPORTANT IN OUR BOOK: We should be able to mark which recipes or quests, gear, pets we deem important in our book with a gold star. That way we can organize our backpack really nicely.

-UPGRADE FRIEND LIST STARS: Make colored stars for our friend list so we can separate our friends into groups by tagging them with a specific colored star. PvP'ers, Hatchers, Great Friends, Bloggers. Etc Etc.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
I love the first, third and fourth ideas. i would love for our amulets/rings to be visible! :P :P i dont really see the need for a closet, and i dont exactly know why, but it would feel really weird to me to sort friends out like, that...................

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Explorer
May 10, 2009
cheyinza wrote:
Simple things that should be added:

-TRANSFER GOLD BETWEEN CHARACTERS: It could even be done on the account management on the Wizard101.com site next to the crowns. This way if multiple users play on the same account, they can't argue since the gold transfer requires the parental control to be used as well. So blame the parent if nobody likes how much gold is transferred between characters.

-CLOSET FOR OUR CLOTHES: We really need this if we are getting new clothes every few months. This is getting really hairy with all of those new items.

-MAKE OUR ACCESSORIES VISIBLE: There should be a way for our necklaces, rings and knifes to be a lot more visible on our characters. The designs that were created for their pictures are gorgeous and they are WASTED when we can't even show off those designs on our characters.

-STAR WHAT WE DEEM IMPORTANT IN OUR BOOK: We should be able to mark which recipes or quests, gear, pets we deem important in our book with a gold star. That way we can organize our backpack really nicely.

-UPGRADE FRIEND LIST STARS: Make colored stars for our friend list so we can separate our friends into groups by tagging them with a specific colored star. PvP'ers, Hatchers, Great Friends, Bloggers. Etc Etc.

I love the transfer gold idea. I would really like to give my other characters gold!

The closet is also a great idea. My chest is full of stuff!

I have been wishing for the rings, athames, and necklaces to be visible forever! I would love to show them off.

The quest and friend organizing is awesome too! It is very hard for me to find certain quests, as well as friends.

See you in the spiral,

Richard Ghostrider Level 70 Ice Wizard

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I like Four and Three. I'd love to star a few things, and an Athame on my belt would be nice!

Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
love to have rings visable...
something i think they might conciderate, is making recipe list more usefriendly...
like make them in alphabetic order, be able to search or list them by world. so far it seems pretty random to be, and its a mess with 17 pages of furniture recipes.