Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Emotes!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 15, 2013
I like the KI is adding more emotes for us to use, but I think we need more. I's like to see spell casting emotes. Outside of arena or fighting in general, it would be nice if we could give the illusion of spell casting. Perhaps even a spell casting emote where you wouldn't have to use a wand or staff, etc, just your hands, perhaps even spin up in the air (floating) as if you are about to cast a very big spell, something overly powerful. Also, some facial expressions wouldn't hurt, I'd love to just be able to blink, but if we could grin, wink, smile, frown, or :O, that would be awesome. Also, I'd still love to just be able to walk instead of run. Content creators could have a field day with these emotes!

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
Jeremy Firestaff on Aug 24, 2019 wrote:
I like the KI is adding more emotes for us to use, but I think we need more. I's like to see spell casting emotes. Outside of arena or fighting in general, it would be nice if we could give the illusion of spell casting. Perhaps even a spell casting emote where you wouldn't have to use a wand or staff, etc, just your hands, perhaps even spin up in the air (floating) as if you are about to cast a very big spell, something overly powerful. Also, some facial expressions wouldn't hurt, I'd love to just be able to blink, but if we could grin, wink, smile, frown, or :O, that would be awesome. Also, I'd still love to just be able to walk instead of run. Content creators could have a field day with these emotes!
LOL, my spelling is SOOOOOO GOOD in this!!! LOL!