Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Customizations to the Marleybone Car Mount!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
This probably sounds ridiculous but I really want this added into the game. Here are my ideas!

• The ability to change the gold part of the wheels. (As in the color, gold is not my cup of tea).
  • The black frame, have the ability to also change the color of that.
  • And the most interesting idea I have is have the ability to turn on the headlights, as in an optional idea.

I really do hope more customizations for mounts are added to the game, also the ability to dye mounts the color pink

Kayla Ironcaller 101
Kayla Deathcaster 67
Wolf Blood 32
Kayla Fire 5

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
KaylaIronCaller on May 29, 2017 wrote:
This probably sounds ridiculous but I really want this added into the game. Here are my ideas!

• The ability to change the gold part of the wheels. (As in the color, gold is not my cup of tea).
  • And the most interesting idea I have is have the ability to turn on the headlights, as in an optional idea.

I really do hope more customizations for mounts are added to the game, also the ability to dye mounts the color pink

Kayla Ironcaller 101
Kayla Deathcaster 67
Wolf Blood 32
Kayla Fire 5
have the headlights triggered by hopping?

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
camahawk on May 29, 2017 wrote:
have the headlights triggered by hopping?
Oh, yeah that would be cool!

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I Love this mount too - I was disappointed as well in the limited colors to dye; I Really wanted a Pink car to cruise

Hero
May 07, 2015
KaylaIronCaller on May 29, 2017 wrote:

Kayla Ironcaller 101
Kayla Deathcaster 67
Wolf Blood 32
Kayla Fire 5
YES!!!!!!! please! it doesn't sound ridiculous at all! if they do this I would save up crowns to buy this mount.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
sun girl1122 on May 29, 2017 wrote:
YES!!!!!!! please! it doesn't sound ridiculous at all! if they do this I would save up crowns to buy this mount.
xD Hey miranda

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I was so thrilled when they let us dye it at all -- at first it was just red.

Maybe the pink didn't show through -- when they add shading it makes everything darker and colors don't always come through on a true level.

If they did what you're asking and made the trim dyeable maybe you could make that pink :)

I don't even notice the wheels.
I don't want the headlights to come on unless I turn them on.

Hero
May 07, 2015
KaylaIronCaller on May 31, 2017 wrote:
xD Hey miranda
hi! lol

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
SparkleTude on May 31, 2017 wrote:
I was so thrilled when they let us dye it at all -- at first it was just red.

Maybe the pink didn't show through -- when they add shading it makes everything darker and colors don't always come through on a true level.

If they did what you're asking and made the trim dyeable maybe you could make that pink :)

I don't even notice the wheels.
I don't want the headlights to come on unless I turn them on.
dont want them on, dont hop, want them on, hop