Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Bonus Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
We all know about the bonus spells dropped by the bonus boss in Mooshu, Avalon, and Darkmoor, but those only cover the schools of life, storm, and fire. Later on, there will probably be school spells for the other schools. From what I've seen so far, each of the new spells contain one or more spells that belong to that school; storm uses a storm shark and kraken, life using a unicorn and seraph, and the fire, being the different one, uses a firezilla. So, with this recommendation, I will do the same to keep it similar to the others.

Myth
Name: Pest Control
Pip Cost: 6
What it does: A blood bat and a cyclops enter the battlefield. The Cyclops is trying to swat the blood bat with his hammer, but misses repeatedly. The blood bat, while escaping, collides with target player, stunning it for a turn, then flying away before the cyclops hits the caster, dealing 400-475 damage and breaking the last cast shield.

Death can probably get away with a nerfed version of Monster Mash

Balance
Name: Lernaean Wrath
Pip Cost: 7
What it does: A hydra enters the battlefield per usual, but this time a locust swarm starts to swarm around the hydra. Each head of the hydra tries to burn, freeze, or shock the locusts. The spell has a chance to hit with a storm, a fire, or an ice spell, which in turn shows the head responsible for the attack releasing its breath to the target. After this, the locusts are still swarming the Hydra, so it begins to move around, stomping around, and accidentally stomping on the target, breaking their aura.

Ice
Name: Winter Wonderland
Pip Cost: 6
What it does: An evil snowman appears, similar to the mammoth spell, but this time, one of the blizzard attacks, hit the snowman, colliding the snowman into a random enemy for 100-200 damage and stunning, then the blizzard continues like usual, dealing 300-340 damage.

These are just a few ideas. I hope you like the ideas.