Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Battle Upgrades

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
There should be upgrades to battles, for higher levels. Like, there should be a level 50 quest that (when you're finished with the quest) allows you to get Special Pips, which allow you to have three pips for you're school and two for all others. If anyone else has any other thoughts, please ask!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
Brandon SoulThief on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
There should be upgrades to battles, for higher levels. Like, there should be a level 50 quest that (when you're finished with the quest) allows you to get Special Pips, which allow you to have three pips for you're school and two for all others. If anyone else has any other thoughts, please ask!
that is a cool idea, but I think it would cause problems with the new player versus player updates, which I love by the way, thanks so much! anyway, I think it would cause problems because of the fact that if you go second, that would basically mean 9 pips for the second person, and could easily kill your opponent, unless it doesn't count towards player versus player, then I take everything back except the that's a cool idea part.