Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More bandwidth and/or hardware

AuthorMessage
Adherent
May 20, 2010
During all the past few months, I've always spoken in defense if KingsIsle when the login, gameplay, disconnect, etc. complaints have shown up. However, they've had plenty of time to upgrade their hardware and/or get more bandwidth to handle the problems, and it doesn't appear that enough has been done.

Since people are undoubtedly leaving over this issue, it might be a good idea if KingsIsle fixed it. I've already paid for a year in advance, but I certainly won't do so again if I'm still getting disconnected or frozen-out in the middle of a battle.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I haven't heard any complaints by anyone besides you since... a long time ago.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I haven't seen anything BUT complaints about it since the pet update.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
In the past few days I have experienced many disconnects, as have most of my friends. Today alone, between my two account, I have been disconnected 18 times! The problem does exist for many. Given that, I see there is a scheduled maintenance for tonight/tomorrow morning. Hopefully, this will address the issue or I too may be forced to take my $14/mo and spend it on another game. The disconnects of late have gotten totally out of hand. It is not my hardware or internet connection. Naturally, I checked that first. Therefore, the problem is on the program's side.