Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Agave Plant s please

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
If it is possible could we have more agave plants please? With just the few areas that have the plant that I've been too, there is way too much competition just for those few plants. I know some of you would say just go to another realm, but when everyone else is doing that, its just wasting time guessing which realm. You soon start to have where it's first one to it gets it and tough luck to the other person. With the possiblity of taking away the friendliness of the game for fighting over whom that agave plant "belongs to". So just a few more plants in more areas, could make it more fun crafting, cause the other requirements for crafting gear is still high with the turquoise hardly dropping and the TCs need for crafting hardly dropping. (yes, I've farmed and farmed till my overalls has millions of worn spots in them )

Survivor
Sep 15, 2011
I want to add my voice to those who ask for more agave leaves AND nectar. Thic competition and changing realms thing is not fun. Why put so few? It gets so boring that i feel like quitting the game.