Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Modern Clothes (Appreciate If Read!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
4
Hello! For a while now I feel like wizard players all look the same. Everyone either has PVP clothing stitched or clothing with school designs. As a person who loves fashion, I feel a lack of originality here. Maybe modern clothes like hoodies and jeans as an outfit would be a huge hit. I know nowadays people are influenced by social media and these clothes are only the basics of what everyone wears. And maybe these hoodies could have a school design to add a wizardly touch to them. Nonetheless, I feel like there should be more clothes catering to the newer generation because we love to see a sense of ourselves in the wizard universe. Thank you.

-Eric Spirit

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
420
SLOW SPELLS on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
Hello! For a while now I feel like wizard players all look the same. Everyone either has PVP clothing stitched or clothing with school designs. As a person who loves fashion, I feel a lack of originality here. Maybe modern clothes like hoodies and jeans as an outfit would be a huge hit. I know nowadays people are influenced by social media and these clothes are only the basics of what everyone wears. And maybe these hoodies could have a school design to add a wizardly touch to them. Nonetheless, I feel like there should be more clothes catering to the newer generation because we love to see a sense of ourselves in the wizard universe. Thank you.

-Eric Spirit
Hoodies on our wizards? Neat!

I like the wizardy clothing options we have though. There are still many ways to mix and match than just choosing school designed gear or the commander gear. Casual clothes mashed with that wizard touch sounds awesome too

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 82+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
100
SLOW SPELLS on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
Hello! For a while now I feel like wizard players all look the same. Everyone either has PVP clothing stitched or clothing with school designs. As a person who loves fashion, I feel a lack of originality here. Maybe modern clothes like hoodies and jeans as an outfit would be a huge hit. I know nowadays people are influenced by social media and these clothes are only the basics of what everyone wears. And maybe these hoodies could have a school design to add a wizardly touch to them. Nonetheless, I feel like there should be more clothes catering to the newer generation because we love to see a sense of ourselves in the wizard universe. Thank you.

-Eric Spirit
Veteran player here, i love this idea, i had an image pop into my head when i read that part about hoodies with school designs

Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
99
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
671
i made a post a while back for school theme "Rocking Outfits" the one you get for completing Crab Alley... maybe one day a wise Stitcher will bring in new fabrics... decorated Krok, Marl, Moos, Drago?

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
61
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
1443
Sure why not. Meanwhile there is the 'rocking outfit' if you complete the underwater world Sunken City in Wizard City. And the Pigswick school uniform is kinda sorta modern, if you complete something in Wysteria. (I don't remember which quest Lol.)

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
671
SparkleTude on Apr 18, 2017 wrote:
Sure why not. Meanwhile there is the 'rocking outfit' if you complete the underwater world Sunken City in Wizard City. And the Pigswick school uniform is kinda sorta modern, if you complete something in Wysteria. (I don't remember which quest Lol.)
ya mean Crab Alley..... Sunken City is the dungeon by the death School, with Grubb

Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
4
Ryan DayBreaker on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
Veteran player here, i love this idea, i had an image pop into my head when i read that part about hoodies with school designs
Yes, it would be quite lovely to see more casual clothing! It would be a big hit.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
269
I personally would love to see a baseball cap time item and sneakers that increase your speed (i know about the boots of the comet)

Delver
May 12, 2012
224
Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
4
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Apr 22, 2017 wrote:
I personally would love to see a baseball cap time item and sneakers that increase your speed (i know about the boots of the comet)
Yes! Sneakers like those canvas sneakers that people wear nowadays. That would be an extremely cute design for the game.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
1443
camahawk on Apr 19, 2017 wrote:
ya mean Crab Alley..... Sunken City is the dungeon by the death School, with Grubb
But you get the outfit after completing Sunken City.

Am I wrong in this?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4952
It's been suggested before, and pretty much ignored. I honestly don't see this happening since we're wizards not just 'regular' kids. But it might be fun.

Defender
May 17, 2014
168
Please. Ripped jeans and a hoodie would make my fire wiz very happy.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
269
SparkleTude on Apr 23, 2017 wrote:
But you get the outfit after completing Sunken City.

Am I wrong in this?
Yes you are wrong you get them at the end of crab alley

Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
4
Nicole ShadowSong on Apr 24, 2017 wrote:
Please. Ripped jeans and a hoodie would make my fire wiz very happy.
LITERALLY SAME. I want these modern clothes ASAP. I remember a few years back I wanted dyeable mounts or school design mounts where you could stitch on a school design to a mount or piece of clothing. Here we are now and some mounts can be dyed and there are school themed mounts! Please let the modern clothing happen! There are punk styles and funny holiday styles so I don't see the harm in casual clothes.

Explorer
May 25, 2016
69
I think this is cool.
The closest to modern day atm is the Rockin Outfit from Crab Alley. I'm a tomboy so irl I wear a T-shirt and jeans and the rockin outfit is closest to teas and jeans. I normally wear sneakers too so I got shoes that aren't high heels(to girly to me) on my wizard.

I've seen way to many girls wear the winged robe, I think it's time we all actually be unique vs just wearing what all the other girls/guys wear as casual clothes.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
671
may i add something....... **Toggle Cape on/off some outfits, looks good with a cape, some not..