Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minions level up with characters

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Minions should beable to level up with characters. Not get stronger. Get more health to help out more. I like using my storm minion more. I think it would be great if his health went up when characters level up. He could last longer. Something like that...any comments?

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
nightcrawler1212 wrote:
Minions should beable to level up with characters. Not get stronger. Get more health to help out more. I like using my storm minion more. I think it would be great if his health went up when characters level up. He could last longer. Something like that...any comments?

Hello NightCrawler,

I like that idea. After a certain level of play, minions become rather useless. I have always felt that the minions should do a better job of working with the caster, and perhaps even the other players in the match. Whether that means higher pip spells based on what the caster's level and knowledge is, or what.

I have an idea. How about making the minion spells into X-PIP spells? Meaning the more pips you have when you cast them, the more health they start with, the higher the spells they cast, etc.

Hmm... What do you think about that? Could be very useful, huh?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 25 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 24 (Adept Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Initiate Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 13 (Initiate Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 13 (Initiate Pyromancer)

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
That is a good idea :-) Wish more people would get involved with this idea. I have mentioned this a few times on different posts.
Any one else reading this...if you go on wizard central ask around about this.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Wh1rledPeas wrote:
nightcrawler1212 wrote:

Hello NightCrawler,

I like that idea. After a certain level of play, minions become rather useless. I have always felt that the minions should do a better job of working with the caster, and perhaps even the other players in the match. Whether that means higher pip spells based on what the caster's level and knowledge is, or what.

I have an idea. How about making the minion spells into X-PIP spells? Meaning the more pips you have when you cast them, the more health they start with, the higher the spells they cast, etc.

Hmm... What do you think about that? Could be very useful, huh?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 25 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 24 (Adept Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Initiate Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 13 (Initiate Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 13 (Initiate Pyromancer)
They should do that only for the myth school since death has that. Since when was deaths specalty steal health and minions :?