Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minion manual

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Every school gets a minion. Why not have our professors hand out a minion manual when we first receive our minion(s)?

The manual will contain the minions stats and total spell set. This way players can review and study which minion of theirs would best suit their deck set up for any specific situation. It would be a greater help to newer players who will be most uncertain of the behavior of their minion and would like to examine the spell choices of it.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt if I posted a minion manual for myth minions in Ravenwood. Doubt it would be considered as a spoiler considering I and others have mentioned spells the minions cast and none of those posts were removed in some way.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I love your idea! I will work on the life minion if you want to do it.

That title is fun isn't it. It's fun to just say "Minion Manual" out loud.

Going to post for myth in ravenwood. I don't think it belongs in ideas because its about the behavior and design of minions and not on mainly focused on tips/ideas on how to use them. Thank you so much if you do commit and do the life minion manual. See how I set up myth and give a critique of that and or if you have any info that I may have missed feel free to add.