Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Message to KingsIsle

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
I would just like to thank KingsIsle for their amazing, wonderful, awesome game. And now they're going to finally take ideas from the Dorms and put some of it in the game. I used to think that we didn't need a new school, but that was just because I thought it would be too much work for KingsIsle. And I had always wanted a new world, too.

Also, the pets are going to be SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE! IT WILL BE AWESOME!

I always thought the pets needed a little improvement, and now they will be improved. They'll probably be better than in Free Realms, too. From what '
I've read, I think they will be. KingsIsle is even going to have space related schools like most people wanted (including me.) I personally think it is going to improve this game A LOT, and I didn't know it was possible to make Wizard101 any better than it is.

Thank you, KingsIsle,

Christopher Frostbreeze, currently level 32, Magus Thaumaturge.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
WOOHOO!

Give me a K
Give me an I
Give me the rest! LOL

Whats that spell?

KINGSISLE!

Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 44 Balance/Ice

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
I would just like to thank KingsIsle for their amazing, wonderful, awesome game. And now they're going to finally take ideas from the Dorms and put some of it in the game. I used to think that we didn't need a new school, but that was just because I thought it would be too much work for KingsIsle. And I had always wanted a new world, too.

Also, the pets are going to be SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE! IT WILL BE AWESOME!

I always thought the pets needed a little improvement, and now they will be improved. They'll probably be better than in Free Realms, too. From what '
I've read, I think they will be. KingsIsle is even going to have space related schools like most people wanted (including me.) I personally think it is going to improve this game A LOT, and I didn't know it was possible to make Wizard101 any better than it is.

Thank you, KingsIsle,

Christopher Frostbreeze, currently level 32, Magus Thaumaturge.
Go pets! most high levels are like, if it doesnt help anything it's worthless. But now pets will become more special and unique!