Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merle and Others Go Bad!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
I thought in the new world, would be Morganthe's home world. It could have a spider theme and and be a lot of death but not a lot (to be fair to death wizards). There, she could somehow put the teachers in a confuzed stat in which the fight us in one dungeon. And in that dungeon there will be many people to fight like the teachers and proffesors. There could be tricks and time limits for some riddles like the WaterWorks dungeon. But the proffesors would not have rules.
At the end you would have to face Morganthe and Merle or something and they each have like 30,000 health. They might have light rules like if you can only heal after you have been attacked twice. There could be drops like new gear, pets, reagents. My pet ideas were like spiders, undead ghouls, death cats, etc... There could be new clothes for the new level capasity like 70+ clothes and rings.
There could be new mounts such as a OverGrown Spider, Ghost Wings, and Dark Unicorn.

Please tell me what you think!
Legendary Pyromancer, Kevin BlueGrove
"True Power Comes From The Fire"
Have a good day! :) :) :) :) 8)

Explorer
May 25, 2009
kevke67 wrote:
I thought in the new world, would be Morganthe's home world. It could have a spider theme and and be a lot of death but not a lot (to be fair to death wizards). There, she could somehow put the teachers in a confuzed stat in which the fight us in one dungeon. And in that dungeon there will be many people to fight like the teachers and proffesors. There could be tricks and time limits for some riddles like the WaterWorks dungeon. But the proffesors would not have rules.
At the end you would have to face Morganthe and Merle or something and they each have like 30,000 health. They might have light rules like if you can only heal after you have been attacked twice. There could be drops like new gear, pets, reagents. My pet ideas were like spiders, undead ghouls, death cats, etc... There could be new clothes for the new level capasity like 70+ clothes and rings.
There could be new mounts such as a OverGrown Spider, Ghost Wings, and Dark Unicorn.

Please tell me what you think!
Legendary Pyromancer, Kevin BlueGrove
"True Power Comes From The Fire"
Have a good day! :) :) :) :) 8)
Pretty good! Wanna meet in Wizard101 to think of ideas for Morganthe and all? It'd be cool ^_^ see you in the spiral!

Taylor Daisystone,
Level 58 Pyromancer
"Break her heart I brake her face." (jk)

Survivor
May 15, 2009
Survivor
May 08, 2010
Defender
May 31, 2009
Thats a good idea! I would totally wanna do that :)

But I don't know what KI would say. I wish they would say yes...

Sabrina
Ice Wizard
Legendary Level 60
Apprentice Gardener

Also, if anyone would like to meet me in the spiral, just say so :3