Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Menu chat dance menu. Because why not?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Okay, we have a "win jig" and a "bee dance," but I think there are other dance moves wizards could learn. There could be a new heading inside our emote commands that drops down and lists a bunch of dances players could do. Dance moves could be purchasable with crowns and must be kept appropriate for kids, of course.

Did a thread search, didn't see anything else on this. So here are a couple of starter suggestions, feel free to suggest others--but remember, let's keep it classy!

• Twist
  • Moonwalk
  • Charleston
  • Safety Dance

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lucas Rain on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
Okay, we have a "win jig" and a "bee dance," but I think there are other dance moves wizards could learn. There could be a new heading inside our emote commands that drops down and lists a bunch of dances players could do. Dance moves could be purchasable with crowns and must be kept appropriate for kids, of course.

Did a thread search, didn't see anything else on this. So here are a couple of starter suggestions, feel free to suggest others--but remember, let's keep it classy!

• Twist
  • Moonwalk
  • Charleston
  • Safety Dance
How about the "Mashed Potatoes" and the "Monster Mash"? They would be great around Halloween.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
how about the chicken dance
the head and shoulders and knees and toes dance?
the monkey dance

just saying there are a lot of cool dances that even kids can do

Emily dreamcatcher lvl 95

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Lucas Rain on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:

• Twist
  • Moonwalk
  • Charleston
  • Safety Dance
LOL! I would die if my wizards could do the safety dance.

Other random suggestions: meringue, cha-cha... the ones referenced in hairstyles. I don't know, I'm just rambling, eh.

-von

Explorer
May 17, 2010
I think this is a GREAT idea, but I think we should 'learn' them. It could be like other items that could be learned, bought or crafted. Anyone can click on the dance emote but how cool and proud you would be to have the latest or that really hard to craft Charleston. And here are some to add to the list:
  • square dance
  • break dance
  • coffee grinder
  • sprinkler
  • hand jive
  • macarana
  • disco
  • that irish clogging
  • electric slide
ok i better stop now, i'm getting a little carried away

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Hahaha lol that would be an improvement! My wizard would kill at the moonwalk!!!

Alia Winterwhisper

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
that is a really good idea here is one,

the running man

Dustin skullthorn lvl 16 /

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
oh come on everybody, no Hokey Pokey? LOL

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
sorry for the dual reply, what about the timewarp?