Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

memberships

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
i just got into mooshu and my membership is running out when it does will i still be able to do all of mooshu?

Administrator
If you are logged off in a Member area, and your Membership expires, you will be returned to Ravenwood Commons and you can continue to play in the Free to Play areas of Wizard101.

Alternately, you can purchase individual areas with Crowns.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
this falls under memberships..
why can i not use 4 $20 gift cards to buy a years membership?

Administrator
Pre-Paid cards cannot be combined for larger purchases. Redemption of a Pre-Paid Card is a single transaction, therefore you can only purchase items equivalent the value of the card itself. If you redeem a Pre-Paid card now, and then another in 5 minutes and another in 5 minutes those purchases will queue up, however as it's stated on the Pre-paid Card page

Pre-Paid cards cannot be combined for larger purchases and cannot be used to unlock Open Chat.
$10 cards can be redeemed for 1 month of prepaid time or 5000 Crowns.
$15 Australia cards can be redeemed for 1 month of prepaid time or 5000 Crowns.
$15 New Zealand cards can be redeemed for 1 month of prepaid time or 5000 Crowns.
$20 cards can be redeemed for two consecutive months of prepaid time on the same account or 10000 Crowns.

community@wizard101.com