Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Snack as Boss Drops!

AuthorMessage
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Ok, honestly, can anyone tell me why there are no Mega Snacks as Boss Drops?

Don't tell me it is a money issue! The Sea Dragon, a 12500 crown pet is a boss drop.

The New crown plants are boss drops.

Every single crown item can be recieve as a drop, except the Mega Snack and I would like to know why.

Please KI, you have made everything else a drop, please allow us to get mega snacks on bosses, or at least buy them with Gold. I would pay 40000 gold for a mega snack pack!

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Mega snack drops from bosses is a great idea. It's true we get drops for every other type of crown item, why not this? Now with the advent of gardening taking up some of our energy, pet training will become excessively long and boring. We really need some way of getting more punch from our training time. I would prefer that KI made mega snacks that we could purchase with in game gold, but a boss drop is also a very good option. Either way, it is something that we earned from our own effort so that we have a sense of accomplishment in our achievments.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I have been saying this was needed since the release of the Mega Snacks... However, I would say that if they are currently set for dropping, they have the same drop rate as the Permanent Wings (See February 2010 Ravenwood News, date: February 24th).