Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

max level crafting quest.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
i'm pretty frustrated with the max level crafting quest for i need to get a reagent from pvp and i dont play pvp i'm a pve player. so if KI could change it to where pve players could actually obtain the trophys that would be great!

Jacob Lionsword 125

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
You can get Participation Trophies without fighting in PVP since the Daily Quests give you PVP Tickets on the 3rd, 8th, and 13th days. You could also potentially get a Participation Trophy from the chests on the 5th, 10th, and 15th days. That said, it's extremely slow doing it that way.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
sevail on Apr 11, 2018 wrote:
i'm pretty frustrated with the max level crafting quest for i need to get a reagent from pvp and i dont play pvp i'm a pve player. so if KI could change it to where pve players could actually obtain the trophys that would be great!

Jacob Lionsword 125
I think KI wanted to give crafters an extra hard challenge and it is optional as it's a side crafting quest (we do not need that badge to continue with the next crafting levels)....it was also a way to encourage people to try PvP as well.

However, for people who have already given PvP a try and really don't enjoy it, this reagent has been a real pain. I was never into PvP and tried it, determined to do it properly instead of just forfeiting for participation tickets. I expected the arena to be a toxic environment and braced myself for the worst. I was surprised that I literally didn't meet anyone mean at all and it was actually quite fun. Then again, it is tournaments not ranked and I usually lost so why would anyone be mean?

I was still determined to do it properly but slowly the time it took and the amount of arena tickets still needed made it feel arduous....so I caved and accepted I am no PvPer and to get Participation Trophies I only need to get Participation Tickets!

I started signing up with an empty deck so it defaults the win and I get the tickets for participating. I know it's a cop-out, but the players I met while doing this were grateful for the free win and I was glad to not have to fight. As a side note, if you're doing this just for the crafting if you do it on your lowest level wiz it will cost less gold. They can buy the trophies and pass them through the shared bank.

Although I still found it too much all at once I have to admit I am more likely to do a tournament (properly) for fun now than I was before this crafting quest. I also have a nicer impression of the arena I'll never be a real PvPer but maybe the occasional tournament would be a laugh....we'll see!