Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mastery amulets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2013
I think that mastery amulet cost too much, however I think that it is good that waterworks drops them is way to rare of a drop. I think that they should make the drop higher or let you choose at least one amulet of your choice after completion of waterworks. Does anybody agree with me?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
No. Rare wouldn't be rare if every wizard had them. It would also lose money for the game. They also aren't exactly that rare. I have found multiple Fire, Life, Balance and Death Mastery on multiple wizards while running WW for gear. You can also just do the first half, which isn't very hard to do solo.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Oran Icerunner on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
I think that mastery amulet cost too much, however I think that it is good that waterworks drops them is way to rare of a drop. I think that they should make the drop higher or let you choose at least one amulet of your choice after completion of waterworks. Does anybody agree with me?
I'm sure many would agree, however all drops are rare and completely random to make the game fair.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
In my opinion, they should either make the drops less rare, lower the crown price, or make it available for gold. Now obviously I don't only mean a couple thousand, maybe to hundred thousand. This would make it easier for members to get.