Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Many good ideas i have thought of Part 3

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I think a new world should be Erania (Era as for a fraction of time organized into squares and each era has some important event)
These next spells i know you are gonna say are too overpowered but its been 2 worlds since we got attack spells, and the monsters are going to be too strong so dont say the spells are overpowered because its not!
Fire:Lave Wave 1230 to all enemies
Ice:Hypothermia (stronger version of frostbite) 200 to one ememy and +500 over 5 rounds = 100 a round for 5 rounds
Myth:Mothman ( a real myth in WV) 1200 to all enemies and stun
Storm:Loch Ness Monsters 1700-2000 on one ememy
Life:Ying-Yang Angel 1000 to all opponets and 1000 heal to all allies.
Death:Hades 1200 to one enemy and 600 to caster (heal)
Balance:Equilaterial Takes the target's health equal to casters
when you fight malistaire and you have 3,000 and he has 5,000 it will make his health 3,000'
Or i think this is a little overpowered my self so here is my backup spell for balance
Balance:Solar Flare 1400 to all enemies and stun
WorldBoss:Timaneia
Story:A nice little world that was fond of earth made it so each area will teleport them to each part of time on earth so it teleports them into present or another time and teleports you to earth... But then the little creatures had an idea they would use the time machine to go back in time and make sure they rule the world so you as the most powerful wizard must stop them and make sure that they dont rule the world of earth and no one will be ruled by them... but that will be hard as the little monsters have a big strength so the wizard must be careful smart and strong

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
iissaaaacccc wrote:

I like the ideas, but i think lava wave seems a bit like tempest, dont you? And for storm, I think the range is a bit high and the spell should be 1400-1550. I posted a storm idea around 2000 and someone said it was overpowered so yeah,

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
iissaaaacccc wrote:
I think a new world should be Erania (Era as for a fraction of time organized into squares and each era has some important event)
These next spells i know you are gonna say are too overpowered but its been 2 worlds since we got attack spells, and the monsters are going to be too strong so dont say the spells are overpowered because its not!
Ice:Hypothermia (stronger version of frostbite) 200 to one ememy and +500 over 5 rounds = 100 a round for 5 rounds
Myth:Mothman ( a real myth in WV) 1200 to all enemies and stun
Life:Ying-Yang Angel 1000 to all opponets and 1000 heal to all allies.
Death:Hades 1200 to one enemy and 600 to caster (heal)
Balance:Equilaterial Takes the target's health equal to casters
when you fight malistaire and you have 3,000 and he has 5,000 it will make his health 3,000'
Or i think this is a little overpowered my self so here is my backup spell for balance
Balance:Solar Flare 1400 to all enemies and stun
WorldBoss:Timaneia
Story:A nice little world that was fond of earth made it so each area will teleport them to each part of time on earth so it teleports them into present or another time and teleports you to earth... But then the little creatures had an idea they would use the time machine to go back in time and make sure they rule the world so you as the most powerful wizard must stop them and make sure that they dont rule the world of earth and no one will be ruled by them... but that will be hard as the little monsters have a big strength so the wizard must be careful smart and strong
Think of PvP with those spells, then tell us not to say they are overpowered.