Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Many good ideas i have had! Part 1!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
What i have wondered is if KI would make a DS, Wii, PS 1 2 and 3, XBox, 3DS not all just some game of wizard101 with a totally different story line some different spells some same spells and some activities you would have to do to cast spells but if you do them wrong the spell fizzles and different worlds some not all. Some of the new spells:
Myth: Wyvern Rnk 6 620-690 to one enemy and add a balance trap on the enemy for -55% damage!
Ice: Hypothermia (Yes a stronger version of frostbite) 200 damage to one enemy +300 over 2 rounds 150 each round. rnk 5
Fire: Ember Creature Rnk2 Deals 120 damage to one enemy +100 over 4 rounds 25 each round
Take out...
Myth:Earthquake
Ice:Blizzard
Fire:Fire elf
New worlds
Ghoulia world 2 death and myth based world of Wraiths, Scarecrows, and other undead creatures World Boss is naturally a wraith with a crown on and is much bigger then then the others
Take out Krokotopia
Type names: i would love to type names instead of pick from a list or have both like Pirates of A Carribean Online or ToonTown online.
Some of the activities for spells
1:Touch buttons in order of numbers on them
2:Answer a qestion of Wizard101 trivia like
"School is make for damage but is a fizzler"
A.Storm
B.Life
C.Ice
Answer is A.Storm
answer B or C and its a fizzle
3:Pick a monster thad would make a footprint (I got this from Pokemon Mystery dungeon)
4:Name the creature that is shown as a shadow shape
5:Tap a ball to fill up a bar before time runs out but the ball is bouncing around
6:Tap on the creature that the screen says
7:It will say a school and you have to pick its Archetype
Here is an example
Life's archtype is
A.Healing
B.Damaging
C.Damage over time
D.Steal Health
E.Summon
F:Stats
G:Defend
A. of course
I would also like a variety of new schools like these too
Futuristic
Past
some of the spells would be
Futuristic:
Rnk1:Robo Ape 120-140 to one enemy Animation:Robot monkey scratches enemies face LOL
Rnk2: Robo riot 50+50+100 Anime:Robot puches three times dealing this damage in this punch order Left,Left,Right!
Rnk3:Alien Destruction 300 to all enemies and stuns for 1 round
Anime:Aliens in ufos appear and shoot a beam outta there UFO and then shoots this paralyzing spray that stuns the enemies
Rnk4:Robo-Tron 500 to one enemy Anmie: Robots all come together and fuse together to make a big robot that punches the enemy
Past:
Rnk1: Maiasaurus (The Nurturing Dinosaur cant hurt much) 110-130 Anime:A big pink dinosaur(Maiasaur) appears and punches the enemy
Rnk2:Caveman 200-210 to one enemy Anime: A neandrothaul(Caveman) appears and takes a club and smacks an enemy with it.
Rnk3:VelociRaptor 300-320 one enemy Anime:A V-Raptor Appears and scratches the enemy
Rnk4:Tarbosaurus (A smaller version of a T-Rex) 500-520 Anmie:A TarboSaur appears and bites the enemy
Wizards of the futuristic school are called Mechanics:
The school of Futuristic is the power to see the easy way around stuff is always machinery always using machines never anything else. Its about imagination and building.
Those who study in Past magic are called Neandrothauls (You know why)
Those who study in past magic work hard and are used to it they always say
"Technology is a burdin of human kind" The school of Past is made for Effort and Skill!
Like it? I will post part 2 soon

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I don't know. I don't like futuristic spells, and Wizard101 is an MMO, making it hard to adapt to console form.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Err... I think you may not be getting as many replies because you have many typos :/ Just thought you might want to fix those.
Ex: Rnks = Ranks

Also, its really jumbled, (I hope I spelled that right, haha!) between each section can you state what the section is and put bold & underlining on it?
Ex: Some of the New Spells: could be Some of the New Spells
Or at least just put an enter between each section. Also the grammar needs a little fixing, but I will let you fix it :/

Sorry if that made me sound like a grammar freak or whatnot, I just see that posts without exactly "proper grammar" have less replies

AS FOR YOUR IDEA...
When would this come out?
Dont you think this would probably make a 3DS explode? :P just saying
I mean, I guess I like it, although there is telling me "You dont like this idea, dont approve of it", I just cant put my tongue on it.....

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I think they've already stated that they will not be doing those formats. Sorry.