Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Making your own pet :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Wouldnt it be cool if you could design your own pet and how it looks? i think you could make a gobbler. i think you should first pick a monster/person. then put thing's on them. then Wha la! theres your very own manufactured pet. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-o

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
rob78 wrote:
Wouldnt it be cool if you could design your own pet and how it looks? i think you could make a gobbler. i think you should first pick a monster/person. then put thing's on them. then Wha la! theres your very own manufactured pet. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-o

That's a great idea! You should send this to kingsile. They definitely should take this into consideration! ;)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I agree this would be a cool thing, heres how i think it would work.
1. Go into pet shop and click on "create a pet"
2. Choose the pet you want to modify ex. (gobbler, pig,etc.)
3. Choose their colors
4. Add a bonus (p.s. the better the bonus the more expensive it is) ex. (add +6 defence to all 10,000 coins)
5. Name your pet
6. Pay up

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
o: Thats a GREAT IDEA!!!!!!! I would just love that feature!!!!! I would make my spider look all AWSOME AND STUFF!!! :P
keep up with the great ideas,
ElizabethMythGem :D

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Yeah. i like what i posted b/c you can have a lord nightshade/wraith and give it a sword instead of a scythe. :D

P.S. they would know what i put. they look at what you put down :)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Ya i believe that KingsIsle should take this into consideration and they should also make a feature where you can choose to put a spell on your pet for like 5000-10000 depending on how advanced the spell is :D

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
sometimes i think it will slow the game WAY too much. so maybe thats why KI prolly didnt do (if they were). deosnt really matter to me. i was just thinking of how to make the game alot cooler. :D

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I have a huge question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if any proffesor can answer this, is there such thing as a judgement pet, cause i am a balance student that is working his way through mooshu (when i posted this i was only in wizard city XD). People are saying that malistaire drops it, but as people know, DS doesnt drop pets (not that i know of) so i was wondering if anyone knows! :)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
it think it should be like you go to the pet shop click create own pet the chose a body then chose a head nose eyes ect. and then name it then wll la ther you go your own pet :D :D :D :D

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
That's a great idea, I would like the Ravenwood Faculty to consider this idea.