Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

making our own houses?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
i think it would be cool if we can make our own houses. if we could we would have diffrent houses that show our selfs within them. people who own wizard 101 please make it so that people can make there own houses. it would be soo cool. i mean people can still buy the houses that you already have. and you could sell land areas for people to build on. and the land areas could be like small, mediem, large, extra large, super large, and ultimit size.
please consider my idea. a lot of people would most likely like this idea too.

p.s. if you cant read something please sound it out because i'm not very good with spelling.

and to the wizards of the world please post to help me get this idea out.

see you in the spiral.

Megan master pyromanser

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I like this idea a lot but it kind of sounds like My Sims for the wii where you can create anything. What I like about just buying houses is that it doesn't take time and is immediatly ready for you to move stuff in.

If you do the small, medium, large and extra large thing, there wont be any purpose really for the massive fantasy house.

If this idea does work out though, I would think it would be cool to design furniture for it.

Overall this sounds like a great idea, and a fun one too.

-Cath

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
i would like to make my own house the ones the game make look big on the outside but pretty small inside :(

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I think it would be a great idea because I know that my castles (houses) Have rooms I want to make more big or small. I also think this is a good idea because it would allow me to make my castles to have all the rooms I want and make the outside for my garden perfect for gardening.

Survivor
May 06, 2010
Thats a pretty good idea. I would love to build my own castle instead of settling with a castle too small for all of my crazy decorations. I completely support your idea! Great idea by the way, keep up the great work!

Survivor
May 03, 2009
BLUEFLAMEFIRE wrote:
i think it would be cool if we can make our own houses. if we could we would have diffrent houses that show our selfs within them. people who own wizard 101 please make it so that people can make there own houses. it would be soo cool. i mean people can still buy the houses that you already have. and you could sell land areas for people to build on. and the land areas could be like small, mediem, large, extra large, super large, and ultimit size.
please consider my idea. a lot of people would most likely like this idea too.

p.s. if you cant read something please sound it out because i'm not very good with spelling.

and to the wizards of the world please post to help me get this idea out.

see you in the spiral.

Megan master pyromanser

can i just say that sounds awesome?! I luv it! KI, plz put this into the test realm!.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I do like this idea, especially the part about having to buy the land.

Having certain templates of rooms and exterior areas would help. For example. I like the interior layout of the Death house, but I do not like the skulls, nor do i like the exterior of that house. Now, If i could combine portions of that house with another that would be great.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

P.S. Your spelling is not that bad.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Survivor
May 04, 2009
thanks for posting and please keep on posting to get this idea out.

Megan master pyromancer

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
so what it sounds like to me is they need to expand on the idea of putting these houses on different plots of lands and allow us to modify the exterior appearance just like they do with wallpaper and tiles already in the game. This might just be a better starting point. then expand on being able to modify lay outs and call it done.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
ok nice idea but let me point out:

1. it would be crazy expensive

2. the test realm would be down for at least a year and then we'd have to wait three-ta-four weeks

3. its cool but on this other game i play they will let you buy a house or lot and the lots are empity(often glichy) and they sell or you desin furnicher and trust me its really crazy only like a year and a half ago they just made the abitly to have houses(convintly the sart you off with like a dorm but with a fire place, one samll window, flater, and purple walls with draker floors only things in there are bed deck and weird wooden crate)and its crazy expenive you would need altest like a millon coins or money(not to brag but thats what my frined told me about his) but i do like this idea and if you want i'll give you the webadress