Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own Quests

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
When making a quest on this thread, you should label all parts, thus making no confusion. Here's my creation:

Name: Ice-Age

Giver: Grandmother Raven

Speech: "I am glad to see you in Wintertusk... how is Bartelby? Anyway, something strange is going on. This whole place is awfully humid. I think it is the work of Mord Runechanter, once more looking to destroy Grizzleheim, but this time, in fire. Please go to my three Raven Elders, Skuld, Urd, and Verandi, ask them for guidance."

Requirements: Completion of Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, Level 60, 58 Level Pet, and all spells for your school.

Goal: Talk to Verandi, Urd, and Skuld.

Verandi: "You've excellently defeated the Frost Giants!"

Skuld: "Where is Mord Runechanter?"

Urd: "'Tis darkness in all of our futures. Seek out the four Frost Giants in their Lodges."

Reward: 2,005 XP, 150 Gold.

Name: No Harmed Feelings?

To be continued.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
this is bad idea because if you want to make a new quest it should be on a forum of your own so that people can search for it exactly
wizards just put this on your own forum so people will have a easier time rating it

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
this is bad idea because if you want to make a new quest it should be on a forum of your own so that people can search for it exactly
wizards just put this on your own forum so people will have a easier time rating it

How do you get that?

Otherwise: Really?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I wouldn't want to be able to make quests because there will be so many quests to get.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
No one gets this. I can't jam it into anyone's head, I guess.

Well, it is not an implement to the game, simply they are ideas.

So I guess what I'm saying is I cannot believe people in this forum don't understand that.