Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own place! (with quests and stuff)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
This is a really cool idea i just thought about! i think this is a good, user generated system that many people would enjoy!

What i thought about is there is like this big empty field.....(maybe like extra space for crowns or lots of gold!!! :P ) to show how much space you can use, there is like a bar that fills to show how much space you have used. you could either build the stuff yourself, or you can just use the story objects to simply pop them into your place (by using the way that KI sets the terrain down . you can give them a little decoration, with paint the paint would color the building (whether it'd be windows, or a door)

Enemies

I was thinking enemies could be either made using already made enemies- you can set the rank, what kind of cards they use, and what happens after the battle is over (meaning like- do they say something?) for example when hes defeated he'll say- ok ok! heres the pass code to the o'leary dungeon- spider, snake, and beetle.
You can also set where the battle circles are activated. I've noticed that when im far away from a circle, it takes a while to get there, so those too.

shops *members only!*

i don't care if its members only or not but you can have shops to sell required things like stuff for quests. it could be a big money maker! you have to go to your shop to collect your money.

i don't care if you use this idea, KI, but make sure you put my name in it!

please ki, use this idea!!

Eric legendrider