Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own ... ANYTHING!

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Here, you can post any single idea you might have.

Dungeon:

Name: Gurtok Barracks

In this dungeon, you must first "Storm the Guards", and "Fire the Towers".

Storm the Guards Quest: Defeat 10 Gurtok Warriors, 5 Gurtok Mages, and General Blazehorn.

Fire the Towers Quest: You must get a torch from the Barracks and blaze the towers.

The next quests require strength, as well as wit.

Unlocking the Locked: Find the combination of numbers to proceed.
The numbers will be hidden in crates along the Barracks.

Breaking Sweat: Now, in the second area there will be water wells. Unleash the water and let it flow at the locked door.

Finally Getting Somewhere: Defeat Cheiftan Stormslash

PART TWO

In this part, you will be in a part called "Gurtok Palace". It will be haunted by Gurtok from the past, and to learn their knowledge, you must beat them in a fight.

I'll post more soon, but now I really have to go :(

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Now, here's more of Gurtok dungeon.

Knowledge Ledge: Find a way to get to the ledge where the first knowledge keeper is.

Bitter Cold: Defeat First Knowledge Keeper.

I'm with Elephant: Talk to Keeper. "Well, a fresh little face ... what do you want?" You tell him. "Here, take this Crystal, and go, GO! SHOO!"

Crying Crystal: Use the crystal at First Gate and get through. Four Gurtok Crystal Keepers will confront you.

Bringing it on: Talk to the four Gurtoks.

"So, you want entry, eh? We fight for this. Now, bring it!"

Defeat Gurtok Crystal Keepers and collect Sparkling Rubies.

Perfect Diamonds: Use the jewels and open Final Gateway; and Locate Lord Gurtok.

"WHO DARES ENTER MY FAIR LAND?!!!!! YOU SHALL PAY!" The Gurtok gets on his feet, and pulls a crystal scabbard. "THIS IS THE LAST PIECE! FIGHT ME FOR IT!"

Dear little Gurtok ...: Destroy the Barracks and the Palace with Exploding Crystal.

Defender
May 28, 2009
Ok I'm going to make my own pet. I know that the new pet feature is coming out so this is my pet combination. A ninja pig mixed with a piggle mixed with a unicorn. It will be a flying ninja pig with a horn!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Historian
May 15, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
Ok I'm going to make my own pet. I know that the new pet feature is coming out so this is my pet combination. A ninja pig mixed with a piggle mixed with a unicorn. It will be a flying ninja pig with a horn!

O. O i never thought of that

i would have...
a wraith mixed with a piggle and a ninja
so it would be a flying pig wraith XD